Why do some on here dislike FF

SM is actually a nice man. Never understood his relationship with Dingwall however. Same goes with MDC, thoroughly good guy.

I think both like the power of being FF administrators so toe Dingwall's line. In private they're both quite happy to offer candid opinions on the man.

MDC is a rhat cunt who down the years has had goes at Ulster Bears......a coward of a man

can i have a pint of what you have been drinking?

One is an obnoxious little spazz and the other has a fondness for underage girls ( allegedly ) and refers to our Ulster Bretheren as " knuckledraggers " not allegedly but FACT

SM is not a "spazz" and MDC is in a relationship with a woman of legal age. If anything he was partial to MILFs. I've only ever heard him be positive about Rangers supporters from Ireland.

Both are however very weak when it comes to dealing with Dingwall. Neither is brave enough to say to his face what they say in private. One in particular mocks the fact Dingwall once made a pass at a young male FF poster. I'm not sure he hides his sexual preferences now his mother is dead, given some of the reports. He's reminiscent of Uncle Monty in Withnail & I.

SM is not a "spazz" and MDC is in a relationship with a woman of legal age. If anything he was partial to MILFs. I've only ever heard him be positive about Rangers supporters from Ireland.

Both are however very weak when it comes to dealing with Dingwall. Neither is brave enough to say to his face what they say in private. One in particular mocks the fact Dingwall once made a pass at a young male FF poster. I'm not sure he hides his sexual preferences now his mother is dead, given some of the reports. He's reminiscent of Uncle Monty in Withnail & I.

MDC wouldnt be welcome over here to say the least.

disagreeing is fine. its how you disagree.

do you honestly think I got to 20k posts without disagreeing with people.

But Mark you are allowed to disagree on posts here unlike on FF. lifetime bans with no reply`s to appeals is poor. But I suppose it does n`t matter to you as you`ve already said you don`t care who is allowed on your site. Jessie J dingwall . It`s all about the money money money!

you should never be allowed to speak for the Rangers support again as you are a charlatan who`s been found out. No more free rides for you me thinks.

The way some people are talking about fellow Bears is awful.

FF can be narrow minded and harsh on opinions that go against the majority of the posters, but it cannot justify the labels and criticism some are dishing out on this thread.

But Mark you are allowed to disagree on posts here unlike on FF. lifetime bans with no reply`s to appeals is poor. But I suppose it does n`t matter to you as you`ve already said you don`t care who is allowed on your site. Jessie J dingwall . It`s all about the money money money!

you should never be allowed to speak for the Rangers support again as you are a charlatan who`s been found out. No more free rides for you me thinks.

GS = GS ?

The way some people are talking about fellow Bears is awful.

FF can be narrow minded and harsh on opinions that go against the majority of the posters, but it cannot justify the labels and criticism some are dishing out on this thread.

Have you read your own post mate?

You have said it can be narrow minded and harsh, go against a lot of people.

But does not deserve the negative posts!!!!!!!!

You will be telling me whyte is misunderstood next ffs.

He who spouts pish deserves pish in return imo.

:lol:

Have you read your own post mate?

You have said it can be narrow minded and harsh, go against a lot of people.

But does not deserve the negative posts!!!!!!!!

You will be telling me whyte is misunderstood next ffs.

He who spouts pish deserves pish in return imo.

The level of abuse is what I am getting at. People are moving past the - sometimes - poorly run FF and going straight to personally attacking individual mods with serious allegations that have no foundation.

By all means, if you believe someone to be 'spouting pish' and wish to call them out on it fire ahead. But the level SOME people are going to is out of order.

SM is actually a nice man. Never understood his relationship with Dingwall however. Same goes with MDC, thoroughly good guy.

I think both like the power of being FF administrators so toe Dingwall's line. In private they're both quite happy to offer candid opinions on the man.

Not what I've been told. An FF Admin revealed that no-one, including any of his fellow moderators, likes him.

probably because he's a thoughly good guy.

perhaps you shouldn't tell us what people you haven't met are like.

Can't say I'm hugely interested in your advice, nor of your opinion of anyone/anything FF-related, but I'll bite nonetheless.

The guy in question is very unpopular among his fellow-FF Admin, whether or not you approve of me saying so.

Happy to clear that up for you.

Can't say I'm hugely interested in your advice, nor of your opinion of anyone/anything FF-related, but I'll bite nonetheless.

The guy in question is very unpopular among his fellow-FF Admin, whether or not you approve of me saying so.

Happy to clear that up for you.

think I will take my own opinion having met him and those that also have over yours (tu)

think I will take my own opinion having met him and those that also have over yours (tu)

Bet you have not met Liewell but still think, quite rightly, he is a prick.

Sometimes your reputation by the majority is enough to substantiate your opinion on someone based on the facts.

Bet you have not met Liewell but still think, quite rightly, he is a prick.

Sometimes your reputation by the majority is enough to substantiate your opinion on someone based on the facts.

he's probably what you expect. confident intelligent etc.