Islam Feruz

Hate the cunt. How can some people here sit and laugh at someone who completely disrespects those who have made him the player that he is, when signs for Chelsea?!

I garuntee it would be the same set of fannies that would be abusing him if he had gone from us to a Premier league team with the same bad blood. Take a good fucking look at yourselves you hypocritical cunts.

:lol:doh

Saying Celtic made him.

Catholic spelling.

Calling Rangers fans fannies.

And then cunts.

Wee Islam is even outing them on Rangersmedia.

:uk::praise:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some on here seem to be missing that he is referring to a personal incident. It's not a reference to what BJK, it just sounds like some old banter with another guy from his San Giro days.

He has just been unfortunate that he has referred to sexual abuse. He probably has no idea it is such a difficult and awkward subject for the tarrier hordes. :lol:

Hate the cunt. How can some people here sit and laugh at someone who completely disrespects those who have made him the player that he is, when signs for Chelsea?!

I garuntee it would be the same set of fannies that would be abusing him if he had gone from us to a Premier league team with the same bad blood. Take a good fucking look at yourselves you hypocritical cunts.

Ross McCormack remember him ?

I remember wishing him well with his future career and still follow the wee mans progress. (tu)

And I remember him outing himself as a taig the minute he stepped out of Ibrox, thats the point I was trying to make.

I knew he was a tim when he was here mate. He didnt suffer any abuse or racial slurs. We are not like them.

I know he didn't suffer any abuse. I was saying even though he didn't leave with the kindest regards to us, he wasn't bombarded with hate-crime.

Islam just doesn't care how much he offends them its amazing. The taigs use tommy burns like some beacon of morality here does anyone actually think if young Islam couldn't play a bit he would have gave one single fuck what happened to him or his family.

Deluded rejects or friends in the east end.

:lol: :lol:

Ya wee bitch.