Islam Feruz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss :praise::clap:

I really like this guy now he knows the score you can't blame him for wanting to get he fuck out of that freak show in the east end I bet he was suprised at Chelsea when the youth coach didn't follow the team into the showers. Before someone mentions the h** post remember that he was 14 or something at the time and they recieve strong brainwashing over there why else would the kids keep quite over the abuse they get.

Hate the cunt. How can some people here sit and laugh at someone who completely disrespects those who have made him the player that he is, when signs for Chelsea?!

I garuntee it would be the same set of fannies that would be abusing him if he had gone from us to a Premier league team with the same bad blood. Take a good fucking look at yourselves you hypocritical cunts.

Hate the cunt. How can some people here sit and laugh at someone who completely disrespects those who have made him the player that he is, when signs for Chelsea?!

I garuntee it would be the same set of fannies that would be abusing him if he had gone from us to a Premier league team with the same bad blood. Take a good fucking look at yourselves you hypocritical cunts.

Islam hit a nerve did he?

:rolleyes:

:lol:

images.jpg

Islam hit a nerve did he?

:rolleyes:

The actual pathetic thing is that you would think i'm a 'celtic' fan just because I made a post that swayed away from the accumulating topic. I've been a Rangers fan my entire life and always will be, I just believe in a thing called dignity. Obviously something you've never heard of.

Who u calling a cunt ya tarrier fuck? I'm not too keen on him either but he was well within his right to move to another team, and the abuse he took for it, a lot of it racist, was shocking. He is well within his rights to say whatever the fuck he wants so stfu declan

He does it because of the abuse he received from them when he left, rather than good luck messages he was bombarded with messages of hate and racism for leaving them. He is within his rights to show them up for what they are.

He does it because of the abuse he received from them when he left, rather than good luck messages he was bombarded with messages of hate and racism for leaving them. He is within his rights to show them up for what they are.

He'd probably be best to say nothing.

That would then only show up them.