The total fanny fuds in our support

When Rangers die next week and you sad guys sat at you wee computers spouting your hate filled crap about Kennedy.Murray including Souness and Walter ,McCoist ,Rst Follow follow etc etc then I hope you hang you heads in shame

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way you regard the support. Very appreciative of everyones support during a difficult time. You're great.

Why I wasted my time to reply to this 'supporter' I'll never know.

When Rangers die next week and you sad guys sat at you wee computers spouting your hate filled crap about Kennedy.Murray including Souness and Walter ,McCoist ,Rst Follow follow etc etc then I hope you hang you heads in shame

Rangers will never die so i think you should fuck off ya total fanny fud. :wanker:

Who is spouting hate exactly?

Money was required from day 1 and to this day it has not been offered to admin at the level required, fans then want to protest because the losing bid made a great speech with a promising sounding future....that means hee haw without the cash to back it up.

1336758643' post='1060027357']

Can you please what we can do and please make it a grown up reply that would make a difference, not just a protest at such and such?

Ps I also don't have £5m to give away

Who is spouting hate exactly?

Money was required from day 1 and to this day it has not been offered to admin at the level required, fans then want to protest because the losing bid made a great speech with a promising sounding future....that means hee haw without the cash to back it up.

This x 10 (tu) at last some common sense

Fucking typical .Certainly weeds out the real men putting on a topic like that ..The hypocrisy on here now befits a taig site .Because I hurt a few of your wee feelings and you give us oh yeah he must be a fan of Dingwall .Get real and wake up .Our club is dying

Not very well put but I fear that too many are not getting behind the message from Brian Kennedy tonight. Lemmings heading the the cliffs edge, I hope something happens to make D&p step back from the London groups newco route

Fucking typical .Certainly weeds out the real men putting on a topic like that ..The hypocrisy on here now befits a taig site .Because I hurt a few of your wee feelings and you give us oh yeah he must be a fan of Dingwall .Get real and wake up .Our club is dying

This is no gers fan.

One of the bad people methinks.

Feck off you FF Facist Pryck !

Rangers media all the way !

Shut up ya dafty,who the fuck are you meant to be?

Talking about fellow Gers fans the way you are makes you look like a dick.