The total fanny fuds in our support

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I've taken a doing tonight with the reps Applogies to real Bears out there .Hands up ....the so called meet up appears to be a wind up and it was apathetic turn out. I was lucky to shake Allys hand and that has made my night but I honestly believe if those rodents from east end were in this position the whole car park would be filled with there support .Sad night to be honest and as a fellow bear I'm hurting but like I said the decision angers me so much

When Rangers die next week and you sad guys sat at you wee computers spouting your hate filled crap about Kennedy.Murray including Souness and Walter ,McCoist ,Rst Follow follow etc etc then I hope you hang you heads in shame

total pish

Fucking typical .Certainly weeds out the real men putting on a topic like that ..The hypocrisy on here now befits a taig site .Because I hurt a few of your wee feelings and you give us oh yeah he must be a fan of Dingwall .Get real and wake up .Our club is dying

Tell that to The Blue Knights.

Devision in out support hurts just as much

After your comment, you've got a cheek to say that! You branded our support ridiculous names then say that our divided support hurts you?

Tbh I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee, if tbk's had stumped up the money they would have the club, who knows they might still.. At the end of the day the person that puts up the money and leads our club out of this mess is the right guy!! The sooner this is realised by the people who only have eyes for tbk's the better!!

I'm pleased you find something to laugh about mate

There is nothing to laugh about & anyone who finds this situation funny is a prick.

I've stuck up for you in other threads mate but this isnt the time to start arguments. We're all hurting & unfortunately we cant do anything about it. Its out of our hands & I just hope someone, somewhere helps us.

The Rangers we know is finished. Whatever comes out of this will either suit the handwringers or the non-handwringers. Either way, alot of our support will never be back. Strangely that will suit both camps to a tee but for those down the middle it's a a crying shame. :anguish:

After your comment, you've got a cheek to say that! You branded our support ridiculous names then say that our divided support hurts you?

Tbh I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee, if tbk's had stumped up the money they would have the club, who knows they might still.. At the end of the day the person that puts up the money and leads our club out of this mess is the right guy!! The sooner this is realised by the people who only have eyes for tbk's the better!!

fair comment mate.We all make mistakes and having so many bad reps tells you i made one but like i said Im hurting too and its getting so sole destroying listening/reading all the stuff about anti this and that.I just let off steam in the wrong way and wrong time

There is nothing to laugh about & anyone who finds this situation funny is a prick.

I've stuck up for you in other threads mate but this isnt the time to start arguments. We're all hurting & unfortunately we cant do anything about it. Its out of our hands & I just hope someone, somewhere helps us.

always appreciated mate

The Rangers we know is finished. Whatever comes out of this will either suit the handwringers or the non-handwringers. Either way, alot of our support will never be back. Strangely that will suit both camps to a tee but for those down the middle it's a a crying shame. :anguish:

What the fk has handwringer (or not) to do with this - as one accused of handwringing often before 14/2 and yet many of those I agrued with before then (I;ll asume they are non-handwringers) I agree with throughout this process.

Supporters will stay - non-supporters .. who cares.

I dont know one single Rangers fan who will not return, the ones that choose not to are imo looking for a get out and will not be missed, why would you not support your team in its darkest hour? we are where we are through no fault of the team or the fans, to abandon ship now is treacherous.