A plea to Mr Brian Kennedy

Mr Kennedy,

I am writing to ask that you please increase your offer for Rangers as a matter of urgency. In light of this mornings developments that Mr Green and his consortium including the Shepherds are to become preferred bidder and possible owners of our club i urge you to leave the Blue Knights and save our club yourself, be a hero. I believe the fans believe you, believe in you and trust you. You are the best option for our club. This English consortium frightens the life out of me and no doubt a section of our fans too. The unknown is worrying and the reports on said consortium are poor. Surely you know what it will take to become 1st bidder, so again, i ask you, offer what is needed and i promise you the fans will repay your faith and investment ten fold. Brian Kennedy, step up and pay, please. The Rangers need you.

Totally agree! i think Green / Shephards see a sitting duck, they will have seen the protests and heard some fans call to be demoted to 3rd div as we will follow on and think they can take over, sell off players and possible assets yey we will continue you to pay at the gate.

Mr Kennedy,

I am writing to ask that you please increase your offer for Rangers as a matter of urgency. In light of this mornings developments that Mr Green and his consortium including the Shepherds are to become preferred bidder and possible owners of our club i urge you to leave the Blue Knights and save our club yourself, be a hero. I believe the fans believe you, believe in you and trust you. You are the best option for our club. This English consortium frightens the life out of me and no doubt a section of our fans too. The unknown is worrying and the reports on said consortium are poor. Surely you know what it will take to become 1st bidder, so again, i ask you, offer what is needed and i promise you the fans will repay your faith and investment ten fold. Brian Kennedy, step up and pay, please. The Rangers need you.

Oh look at me? :lol:

Just kidding mate :lol:

Surely his bid would plummet without TBK? I reckon the best idea would be for him to appeal to the Rangers fans to donate to funding their bid. I'd back it. Their plan is great, it just needs more money

You don't think all those millionaires have what is needed? Kennedy has it himself, the question is why won't he bring it to the table.

Surely his bid would plummet without TBK? I reckon the best idea would be for him to appeal to the Rangers fans to donate to funding their bid. I'd back it. Their plan is great, it just needs more money

How much is in the fighting fund?

You don't think all those millionaires have what is needed? Kennedy has it himself, the question is why won't he bring it to the table.

I guess my point is that he seems unwilling to risk any substantial amount within TBK's bid, why would he then put in significantly more in his own bid? I know he's got it, he just doesn;t seem to want to part with it

Not that much sadly. I reckon you'd get a lot more donations though if people knew exactly what it was going towards

Do we have the time to get more? Last game of the season to-morrow (SPL) does it it give us the close season to get money? As in playing friendlies to get money , are we allowed to play friendlies??

Last chance saloon for BK, he sounded passionate and believable at the press conference and seemed to have the right folk in place including the dream team to move us forward. He could quickly get back some of his hard earned cash via a share issue if he didn't want to go out on a limb all on his lonesome. Time to follow up on his promise to ensure rangers don't get liquidated.

:crabflute: Step up and play BK :crabflute:

I guess my point is that he seems unwilling to risk any substantial amount within TBK's bid, why would he then put in significantly more in his own bid? I know he's got it, he just doesn;t seem to want to part with it

I agree but i want to know why not when he is so adamant he will not let us die. (tu)