krissg910

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as the title says.

hearing rumours those animal cunts are/were outside ibrox trying to start, attacking women.

if this is true it needs sorted.

This is from follow follow but I think your title is misleading as I doubt they went to attack women:

riginally Posted by le bluebear viewpost.gifJust had a text from inside Ibrox.

They set off fireworks and 'Tiny' Gallacher who has been working at Ibrox for years got hit with a full can of lager, it exploded over her.

She's very shaken.There were 3 women on duty at our front door.

Total scum without class or dignity.<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

This is from follow follow but I think your title is misleading as I doubt they went to attack women:

riginally Posted by le bluebear viewpost.gifJust had a text from inside Ibrox.

They set off fireworks and 'Tiny' Gallacher who has been working at Ibrox for years got hit with a full can of lager, it exploded over her.

She's very shaken.There were 3 women on duty at our front door.

Total scum without class or dignity.<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

they hit a women, does their orig intentions matter?

bring back the icf

they hit a women, does their orig intentions matter?

bring back the icf

I am not disputing she got hit, just you sensationalizing the thread title. It's like a headline that the DR and Sun would be happy to use against us. The police should have had a presence there, their fans should have been lifted for breach of the peace. The dumb idiots went to do a huddle and to make a pathetic showing and as usual it got out of hand. I hope whoever threw the can gets jailed.

Your another one who has a right dodgy posting style. Do you ever criticise the waen shaggers?

Sorry boss i should have been on giving it the whole "fucking bastards I bet he aimed right for the poor wee defensless woman, hope he gets jailed"

I just dont see the need to act like one of them by trying to make everything they do sound worse than it is. its shite!

Sorry boss i should have been on giving it the whole "fucking bastards I bet he aimed right for the poor wee defensless woman, hope he gets jailed"

I just dont see the need to act like one of them by trying to make everything they do sound worse than it is. its shite!

They lobbed the can at a women and you donth think thats an attack?? The last thing i am is easily offended but maybe i have a bit more class than you and dont like to see women having cans lobbed at them? Each to their own