• I'm going to wait
    • I'm not getting it

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup cracking top ruined by a hideously placed sponsor logo also it's that tight fitted style that doesn't suit the more rotund bear, don't think it will be a massive success myself although I'll still be buying 3 for me and my boys.

Yup cracking top ruined by a hideously placed sponsor logo also it's that tight fitted style that doesn't suit the more rotund bear, don't think it will be a massive success myself although I'll still be buying 3 for me and my boys.

The pre sales have been higher for this top than any other Rangers top before, it will sell really well.

Yup, barca 72 on the back of the long sleeve version. The original was my first ever Rangers kit so i'm extremely excited at the prospect of this being delivered, big kid in sweet shop syndrome is what i'm anticipating next Thursday!

Fuck, I'll need to lose abit of the belly fat then if it's a tight fitter.

I pre-order the new top today with 12 on the back. Just seeing what other bears have as well.

I am just going to wait and buy when in shops!

Yup, barca 72 on the back of the long sleeve version. The original was my first ever Rangers kit so i'm extremely excited at the prospect of this being delivered, big kid in sweet shop syndrome is what i'm anticipating next Thursday!

you fuking prick!! I'm getting Barca 72 on the back. Was hoping no one else would have thought this, but guess its the obvious option. Nicest top we've had for a very long time. I love it. Just ragin that the tims top is apparently the same, sponsor-wise. Guess its always 2 way things wen it comes to this though :-(

you fuking prick!! I'm getting Barca 72 on the back. Was hoping no one else would have thought this, but guess its the obvious option. Nicest top we've had for a very long time. I love it. Just ragin that the tims top is apparently the same, sponsor-wise. Guess its always 2 way things wen it comes to this though :-(

003.gif I was told by my bheasty bhoy work m8 ..acquaintance, nobody would buy this top ..ever, too plain apparently, after telling me about the great new top that they have flying off the (pacific) shelf to celebrate their 124..er..5 years in existence and now you're telling me I have to share this with somebody else, damn! lets hope for our sakes nobody else thinks up this superb idea for their shirt, assuming anybody else is gonna buy it of course wink.gif

Actually planning on a signature from Sandy then framing and hanging it in my house with a pic of me in the original, if I can find any pics, sure I have one somewhere in the house

I will buy a short sleeve version without anything on the back before the start of the season for the games though.