Rangers WAGS (Current and ex)

scottjf82

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worst dream & nightmare rolled into one is to be invited with your own missus to a big party with past and present players which is great at the start with the chat, photo opportunities and booze etc.

Then later on that night as people start to leave you suddenly realise there is only three guys left at the party.

You, Brian Laudrup and Michael Mols and then Brian suddenly whips out his car keys and says right guys get them on the table.

Oh wake me up please :uk::beer1: :beer1: :uk:

Forgot to mention, Michael and Brian do not win a watch either :lol:

If Im not mistaken Arteta has married his twin sister

Can you do that in Spain.

I know you can in Croy !!!!!!!

That's a disgraceful statement so let me correct your assertion.

I live quite close to Croy(hate admitting it) and let me tell you the only one who can marry your sister is your other sister.

Feckin bunch of inbred tattie munchin barstewards, the lot of them, but there is one guy who is one of us along with his son, he works on the railway and as far as I know attend every game.

That's a disgraceful statement so let me correct your assertion.

I live quite close to Croy(hate admitting it) and let me tell you the only one who can marry your sister is your other sister.

Feckin bunch of inbred tattie munchin barstewards, the lot of them, but there is one guy who is one of us along with his son, he works on the railway and as far as I know attend every game.

Croy is absolutely infested, been there a few times :anguish:

Closest i ever go to it is the train station, feel sorry for that guy you know living amongst them (td)