Transfers

Most of Hulk's best attributes are physical but he's still an excellent and he's not like Theo Walcott or even Lucas Moura who just rely on their pace. He has a fantastic left foot and he can create chances and score them. He would have been ideal for Chelsea last season, not sure how he'd fit into their formation now.

Goalkeeper at this rate.

:lol:

He's absolutely rotten. Champions League should be a doddle.

Not that I really care, but I expect them to make one big signing by Friday night when European football is confirmed.

I really hope they get Owen, injury prone, high wages and will be older and nearly useless when we play them next

I really hope they get Owen, injury prone, high wages and will be older and nearly useless when we play them next

They don’t need anyone to win that pile of piss that is the SPL, they are already out of group stages if they make (not that they will care as for clubs like them and us it’s all about the £ in Europe).

I expect the money men to spend money on guys like Russell and Humphreys while keeping the profits in their fat pockets.

Much better (tu)

Quicker, better passer, better crosser, better touch, reads the game better and he's played for Man Utd.

Oooo he's played for Man Utd. :lol: Dembele destroyed Man Utd on Saturday.

He's a far better player than Richardson.