Transfers

I know Liverpool have paid over the odds for a huge amount of shite, but I honestly think Allen was a good signing.

Probably get abuse for that, but they signed a good player but just paid what Swansea wanted.

As for Sahin they are building a better team, they just need to get rid of the shite they bought under Dalgleish.

Hell it was a lot of money for a player who had one good season in the top level...

BUT, he is definitely better than Adam, Joe Cole and most other Liverpool midfielders. Will work well with Lucas as well.

A very high sum though, It's a shame how much money within football has changed the game.

Hell it was a lot of money for a player who had one good season in the top level...

BUT, he is definitely better than Adam, Joe Cole and most other Liverpool midfielders. Will work well with Lucas as well.

A very high sum though, It's a shame how much money within football has changed the game.

I just find it hard to judge a player by the money they were bought for now. The market is unreal!

But as a footballer he is miles ahead the latest British players Liverpool have bought.

Even though Falcao is an amazing player, I don't think Chelsea need him, Torres is starting to regain his old form and if he hits the heights he can he will be as good as any.

Said when Drogba left though that Falcao would be the perfect replacement. He won't be at Atletico too much longer I'd say.