Transfers

How?

Two FA cups in ten years Ozil is pretty poor, Sanchez is outstanding to be fair the rest of the team is poor from goal keeper to full backs to centre backs, Wilshire isn't as good as he should be, Ramsey isn't good enough, Giroud isn't good enough.

They need to improve pretty much every aspect of their team in order to compete.

Not to mention their fans and manager are horrible fucking cunts up there with Chelsea.

Two FA cups in ten years Ozil is pretty poor, Sanchez is outstanding to be fair the rest of the team is poor from goal keeper to full backs to centre backs, Wilshire isn't as good as he should be, Ramsey isn't good enough, Giroud isn't good enough.

They need to improve pretty much every aspect of their team in order to compete.

Not to mention their fans and manager are horrible fucking cunts up there with Chelsea.

Where to start with that shower of pish of a response

Kevin De Bruyne to City, really not sure about that one.

Not sure it will happen or not sure they are a good fit for each other?

He's clearly a very good player but I can't see it working for him at City myself.

Not sure it will happen or not sure they are a good fit for each other?

He's clearly a very good player but I can't see it working for him at City myself.

I think it'll happen, but likewise I can't see it working at City for him. Not sure how they'd fit both him and Silva into the side, one would end up shunted out wide.

City bid £25 million for Sterling. :lol:

But it's rejected. :lol:

Liverpool value him at £50 million. :lol:

Quite right. Regardless of how overrated he is, many clubs across Europe are after him. Don't take the first offer that comes in. Try and spark a bidding war, wouldn't surprise me to see him off for 35-40mil.