Transfers

Yoro is incredible tbf. 

Debut at 16 and has started almost every single game for Lille at 17. That's unheard of for a centre back at a top team in a top 5 league. 

Madrid have been desperate to get him so uncharacteristically good work from Utd if they manage this. 

17 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Yoro is incredible tbf. 

Debut at 16 and has started almost every single game for Lille at 17. That's unheard of for a centre back at a top team in a top 5 league. 

Madrid have been desperate to get him so uncharacteristically good work from Utd if they manage this. 

Watch him regularly aye?

17 minutes ago, wully said:

Screenshot_20240721_092059_Sky Sports.jpg

Another fucking fanny. Genuinely can't believe these cunts. I get the money etc but guys mike de bruyne, benzema etc will be absolutely minted as it is. 

I don't know how players at the top of the game can go play there. I get it when you're 38 and winding down. But late 20s/early 30s is baffling 

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Another fucking fanny. Genuinely can't believe these cunts. I get the money etc but guys mike de bruyne, benzema etc will be absolutely minted as it is. 

I don't know how players at the top of the game can go play there. I get it when you're 38 and winding down. But late 20s/early 30s is baffling 

I would have to think about it but for 500k a week a think my arm could be twisted to go for a couple of seasons 

5 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I had no idea they had a team, fairly new I take it?

Do you know how that league works? Seem's like whenever a new team forms they get put in the top league to me.

Wonder how that works in Football Manager?