Transfers

Sauce ?

Balague.

Pep Guardiola approached by Milan Pep asked to be seduced by his next club. At the moment, nobody has tried as hard as Chelsea up till the summer. Now it is Milan who has put on the table a four year deal and six million euros a year on the table. The Italians want him to change their negative dynamic. He has listen to them, but it is a long way from a decision. His priority is still the Premier League and ONLY from next summer. Thing is, he will have to start planning by Feb or March for the following season so things will move fast from Christmas. At the moment though it is not clear at all which top English club will need his services if any. Would Chelsea consider a failure not to win the league or only a logical part of the progression as long as they do well in Europe and the cups? If City wins the league but fail in Europe, is it enough to keep Mancini? And let's assume that Wenger and Ferguson will stay put...where do you see him?

Coyle back to Burnley :sherlock:

Would be extremely interesting. I don't think he'd come back though.

Howe can claim it to be personal reasons all he wants, but I think he's finally had enough of the board not supporting him. Shame, as I really like Howe, always goes about his business the right way.

Would be extremely interesting. I don't think he'd come back though.

Howe can claim it to be personal reasons all he wants, but I think he's finally had enough of the board not supporting him. Shame, as I really like Howe, always goes about his business the right way.

It's a strange decision.

I think he's a really good manager. Should do well back at Bournemouth.