Transfers

Night night :lol: no idea of the quality of Russian football at the minute but spending that level of money will improve the teams and if they all spend big it will improve the league overall as well.

I watch Russian league matches regularly and the quality of football is shocking, despite the league having some very good players like Honda, Danny and Dzageov

I watch Russian league matches regularly and the quality of football is shocking, despite the league having some very good players like Honda, Danny and Dzageov

I know there's a lot of good players out there so just assumed the league would be a good standard to what makes it so poor in your opinion.

The Russian league will never overtake Europe's best.

It's too cold, so the pitches are either shite or fake, and a lot of top players wouldn't move there.

There is that and the fact Russia is about 50 years behind the rest of Europe in terms of the racism that goes on there. I doubt many top players are going to want to play in a country where bananas get scudded aff your teammates head every other game.

They have to pay millions more than the rest of the clubs to get half decent players like Hulk and Witsel who are no great shakes but cost more than RVP and Hazard.

There is that and the fact Russia is about 50 years behind the rest of Europe in terms of the racism that goes on there. I doubt many top players are going to want to play in a country where bananas get scudded aff your teammates head every other game.

They have to pay millions more than the rest of the clubs to get half decent players like Hulk and Witsel who are no great shakes but cost more than RVP and Hazard.

Was only 20odd years ago the roman cunts threw bananas at Mark Walters................right enough bad example, because we all know that these immigrant cunts are racist and sectarian from birth.

Neymar won't move until after the World Cup.

Why? Better chance with the World Cup squad staying in Brazil?

I know next to fuck all about foreign football but Neymar seems very good and the prices you hear when talking about him i'm surprised a side like City have not came out and got him, is he even that good?

What's he done to merit such a big price tag?

Nothing but Brazilian football is going through a 'boom' just now and they are financially sound. Guys like Oscar and Moura were being touted for £25-30 million.

Neymar is the Messi of Brazil just now, it will take a crazy fee to secure him.

Why? Better chance with the World Cup squad staying in Brazil?

I know next to fuck all about foreign football but Neymar seems very good and the prices you hear when talking about him i'm surprised a side like City have not came out and got him, is he even that good?

World Cup, yeah (tu).

Brazil are big on picking domestic players and Neymar (and others playing in Brazil) won't want to risk a slow start in a tougher league or moving to a side where they aren't certain to start every week - you'll see a huge influx of talented Brazilians under 24 post World Cup I'd bet (tu).

Nothing but Brazilian football is going through a 'boom' just now and they are financially sound. Guys like Oscar and Moura were being touted for £25-30 million.

Neymar is the Messi of Brazil just now, it will take a crazy fee to secure him.

Is he actually anywhere near that quality though?