Transfers

@Iandennisbbc: Told Danny Graham travelled to north east yesterday for medical today at Sunderland. No official comment yet from #SAFC #bbctransfernews

@Iandennisbbc: Thanks for those who politely and those who were not that Danny Graham would have stayed overnight from previous night. Not thinking!

:lol:

BBC Sport chief football writer Phil McNulty

"I've been told Everton "remain active on a number of fronts" as the 11pm deadline approaches. As we reported last night Sevilla's Alvaro Negredo remains their top target but hearing they are in the market for another, as yet, unnamed La Liga player."

BBC Sport chief football writer Phil McNulty

"I've been told Everton "remain active on a number of fronts" as the 11pm deadline approaches. As we reported last night Sevilla's Alvaro Negredo remains their top target but hearing they are in the market for another, as yet, unnamed La Liga player."

If they sign Negredo, will Suarez be allowed to call him by his name? :D

You should've seen me at Peterhead. Songs about cunts who used to play 2 player.

You should've seen me at Peterhead. Songs about cunts who used to play 2 player.

:lol: gone tae fucking parkheid is bad enough wae you never mind 4 hours on a bus wae yae :(:lol:

Manchester United transfer target Victor Wanyama has revealed he will not be leaving Celtic in the January transfer window, according to Goal.com.

The Kenyan international has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League, after a series of impressive performances for his Scottish club in the Champions League and Scottish Premier League.

But Wanyama has confirmed he will not be joining United this month, committing himself to Celtic for the foreseeable future.

Speaking to the Daily Record, Wanyama said: "I can confirm to you that I will be at Celtic. We are playing well and our Champions League dream is on right now, so I am looking forward to the big game against Juventus."

Sir Alex Ferguson had been linked with a £12m bid for Wanyama, but it now appears United will have to wait until the summer for another opportunity to sign the midfielder.

Bloody hell.

Frightening times are ahead for visiting strikers to Loftus Road too, according to QPR boss Harry Redknapp, as he hails the signing of what he describes as a "monster" centre-back.

"This is an unbelievable signing," Redknapp told the QPR website. "[QPR owner]Tony Fernandes deserves a lot of credit for this one - he has worked so hard on bringing him in.

"I was speaking with him a month ago and he asked me who I would want to sign if Ryan Nelsen left, he asked me to give him a couple of names.

"I said to him, 'Well, these aren't possible to get but if you're asking me who I'd have, I'll give you a couple of players.' One of them was Chris Samba. The next thing I know he's telling me that he's working on bringing him in! It's amazing.

"Chris is just what we need. He's a monster. Great in the air, quick, a leader, strong, fantastic in both boxes, hard as nails. He's a proper centre-half."