Transfers

Arsenal dont have the best midfield thats stupid. They now have the best CAM in the league though. They do need another to be considered the best in the league. A top quality all round midfielder, tbh it could turn out to be Ramsey (i know i'll get the usual response for saying that) but he has started the season on fire, hes playing brilliantly doing an amazing box to box role and is looking like a different player from before his injury which is testament to him.

Ozil wasnt what Arsenal needed, but every team needs an Ozil

He's a top, top player.

More assists over the last five seasons that any other professional football player on the planet.

I know. You seen the pic floating about of his stats compared to iniesta? Shites on him :lol:

And its exactly what yer wanting yer AM to do, lay on goals for his teammates so stats mean alot in this case.

Can see walcott benefitting the most, he always makes very good runs and Ozil is the perfect person to find him, with his pace and finishing it will be deadly

He's just being rested :P

I seen a stat on SSN earlier that Ozil has the same amount of assists in the CL as Messi 46 (i think,was in the 40's anyway).

not one player in the world has assisted more than him over the past 3 seasons. pisses all over iniesta. best CAM in the world

I know. You seen the pic floating about of his stats compared to iniesta? Shites on him :lol:

And its exactly what yer wanting yer AM to do, lay on goals for his teammates so stats mean alot in this case.

Can see walcott benefitting the most, he always makes very good runs and Ozil is the perfect person to find him, with his pace and finishing it will be deadly

What, the stat where Iniesta had more league assists than him last season? :lol:

Assists are a terrible way to judge players anwyay.

Ozil is good but some on here are acting as if it's Messi :lol:

If he was as good as they are making out then why would Madrid have punted him?

To fund Bale? Well they could have easily offloaded Khedera and the Argentine for that.

Mata is still the best attacking midfield in the Premiership.

If ozil was the best cam in the world, they wouldn't of just sold him because isco has taken his role.

Ozil is a top player, maybe top 30 in the world on his day. But drifts out of games a lot, something the current arsenal midfield already do. He's not the same as cazorla, he's much more confident passing that dribbling.

Whilst he's an improvement on the caliber of player arsenal have, I think they need a fellaini type player much more. Also he has terrible fitness problems, always struggles after half time and has rarely played a full 90 minutes for Madrid. Jose was sick of him for this reason, as mourinho demands his players to be fitter than the opposition