Highlight of the season?

Gaz92

Dunno if this has been done already, but thought I.d give it a go. In a season that will be remembered for the wrong reasons, what were the moments that put a smile on your face?

Think mines would have to be Aluko's first in the Old Firm game at Ibrox. I can't be the only one who was absolutely shitting it going into the last game. The very idea of them winning the league at Ibrox still sends shivers down my spine. We were going to that game simply playing for pride, and that was exactly what we won that day. I just remember the sheer relief spilling out when Aluko scored, although it was still early in the game there was just the feeling that everything was going to be ok. And to add the fact that it was an absolute peach, very Cooper-esque goal, and sums up everything he has brought to the club.

So aye, forget about the doom and gloom and recall the moment that brought a Smile to your face this season!

The 2nd OF game at Ibrox but probably the signing of Aluko or more the way it turned out.

Off the cuff, my local Asian shop keeper ( he's always asking me about the Rangers) After the unfortunate paul mcbride incident told me they are all Rangers fans in Pakistan and see if i could arrange for lennon to go there - they would sort him out too.

Quality banter!

See the first game after administration when we played Killie at home?

That day, as the support gathered - I knew we were safe.

Another day I'll always remember. Remember just feeling something special when the singing started when the players first came out to warm up. From then to the moment the players were clapped off the field despite losing, it oozed of passion and class.

Just the whole tainted title ruining party at Ibrox, I don't think I've ever been so confident going into an old firm because they are total bottle merchants, what a day. Also, the last 30 mins sing-song at the piggery was a highlight as well, result aside, as it was just a total show of defiance and they cunts didn't know what to do.

Aluko ... Thought he wasn't good enough for Rangers, man I was wrong! He has been amazing!

Jig ... Truly has blue blood and loved watching him set the tone against them, knocked the shit out them! (I'll bet he has been fantastic behind closed doors also)

Supporters ... Being part of the best club in world, the way fans all over have stood shoulder to shoulder has been incredible

See the first game after administration when we played Killie at home?

That day, as the support gathered - I knew we were safe.

I have never been more proud of our support, just watching that on TV. Absolutely gutted that I wasn't there. I had goosebumps for the entire match.

I must admit I took for granted supporting the Gers I've never stayed more than a mile away from ibrox all my life drive past the home of the Gers everyday n still love the sight of it.every summer I spent up at the old Albion being a ball boy at the start of the souness era the likes of Ian durrant super ally n my hero Davie cooper.but this season I've realised rangers is more than a football team we are a family tho we don't know each other to name when ally mcoist said to the reporter this is my club we don't do walking away every1 of uz cried n said ur rite ally this is our club lets fuckin stand up and be counted and the killie game was good but stopping the unwashed winning the league at ibrox was for uz the supporters the players had already made a sacrifice with the wage cuts to keep us alive but to beat them n stop the winning the league ment the world to me and the sight of ally crying at the second goal that's how we all felt.sorry had a few beers but we r the peeeepel