Will Tottenham Lose Players Now?

With Chelsea winning the Champions League last night and Tottenham dropping in to the Europa League will there be doubts about a number of their players futures now?

Guys like Bale, Modric, Van Der Vaart, Asso Ekotto & maybe even Walker could attract interest from elsewhere and without the Champions League carrott to dangle they might start pushing for a move away.

Could be a very interesting summer for them.

Ah Loveable old 'Arry', the 64 year old manager whos won eh....The FA cup :) most overated coach ever. Some 200 million on players at Spuds, overspent Wenger and yet the poorest Arsenal team in a decade still finished above them!

Posted on here last night after looking at a Spurs forum and they are all in agreement that Modric or Bale will go. Obviously they were annoyed, but alot of them vented their annoyance at Harry. Which was surprising, I know all the talk of the England job wouldn't have helped the team but everyone has had a blip this Season. Totenham just seemed to take it at the wrong time.

Harsh to blame Harry for that, imo.

Bastard selfish players, loyalty to no one but themselves, go on and chase another 10/20/30k a week on top of your already obscene wages, our players are on a different moral planet from these guys.

Don't think earning 10/20/30k will be their motivation for leaving. It will be for champions league football and a realistic shot at winning the title.

Bastard selfish players, loyalty to no one but themselves, go on and chase another 10/20/30k a week on top of your already obscene wages, our players are on a different moral planet from these guys.

In fairness, the Rangers players aren't going to be attracting interest from any club serious about the Champions League. Slight difference between having WBA knocking on the door and having Barca or Real Madrid knocking.

Posted on here last night after looking at a Spurs forum and they are all in agreement that Modric or Bale will go. Obviously they were annoyed, but alot of them vented their annoyance at Harry. Which was surprising, I know all the talk of the England job wouldn't have helped the team but everyone has had a blip this Season. Totenham just seemed to take it at the wrong time.

Harsh to blame Harry for that, imo.

I don't think 'Arry is as popular as his chums in the media would have people believe. And Spurs supporters are notoriously atavistic and insular ... 'Arry was a chirpy Cockney, but not a Yid.

Will Suarez cisse ba gerrard and Ben arfa be leaving too? Find it laughable how spurs rightly or wrongly get 'picked on' by the media they've just finished 4th fair play to them yet they get slated ahead of Liverpool and toon who

Come nowhere?

I think Liverpool have taken quite a slating on this forum. The Newcastle situation is slightly different ... who'd have thought the Toon would qualify for Europe this season? Moreover, there hasn't been much talk of Newcastle looking to sell, while I have seen reports that Spurs might have to sell ... Joe Lewis isn't that keen on losing money. Of course it's possible that Newcastle will sell players. I think that's sensible, to be honest.

Don't think Chelsea really need Modric anymore since Mata came in.

They need some width while he is a mroe central attacking player. Bale will move to City as they are the only ones who can afford him.

Marin from Werder should provide that. Shrewd signing at around £7mill.

Marin from Werder should provide that. Shrewd signing at around £7mill.

Indeed although I still think they need another wide man in the form of a Hazard type.

Malouda and Kalou are not good enough and Torres will not play out of position anymore so they really need another winger in the squad. The young boy De Bruyne has hinted he will be on loan next season too.

Adebayor has said he wants to sign permanently for Spurs, so that's a massive positive for them.

Will cost them about £10-20 million I’d have thought plus is he not on mega wages the likes Europa league income cannot allow?