***The official Euro 2012 thread***

Hmmm not sure. Can see a bit of David Schwimmer in him the more I see him

He looks like the guy that played Eddie in friends . He was also in saving private Ryan and dazed and confused . I think his name is Adam Goldberg ??

He looks like the guy that played Eddie in friends . He was also in saving private Ryan and dazed and confused . I think his name is Adam Goldberg ??

Just googled him, he does look similar :lol:

I think he looks like a woman I know (sans facial hair)

Roy Keane is probably the best pundit of the lot there, which is saying something.

He's not even a particularly good pundit , but he tells it straight and doesn't talk shite like most of them . That is all that's required .

Lordy :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Lordy :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

anguish.gif