Why Would Duff and Phelps.....

Just an honest question........I don't pretend to be the most intelligent in the ins and outs of what has happened to our club but surely it would be crazy for a COURT APPOINTED ADMINISTRATOR to put themselves in a position to a.have their business closed and b.face serious jail time.

These guys may not be everyone's favourite but they are also not stupid and I can't see why they'd put themselves in this position, if anyone can say otherwise please expand......

Just an honest question........I don't pretend to be the most intelligent in the ins and outs of what has happened to our club but surely it would be crazy for a COURT APPOINTED ADMINISTRATOR to put themselves in a position to a.have their business closed and b.face serious jail time.

These guys may not be everyone's favourite but they are also not stupid and I can't see why they'd put themselves in this position, if anyone can say otherwise please expand......

Do you not have to actually commit a crime to get some clink-time?

You could argue the same thing about Colyer Bristow, Gary Withey and Craig Whyte. (tu)

Same reason as anybody else..... they think they can get away with it and pocket a few £m.

A few million, really! what about everyone else involved in this according to many on here, how much will their cuts be? also all the staff at D&P because you know the old saying about keeping a secret.

Sadly not enough money kicking about to satisfy all the people that a few on here believe are involved in this fairy tale.

You could argue the same thing about Colyer Bristow, Gary Withey and Craig Whyte. (tu)

You coul but I would say collyer bristow and withey weren't the face of rangers as the current admins are and why are d&p taking colder bristow to court....as I said not most educated in this side of things.....but it is career and company suicide by the looks of it

Money? Some people would take some HUGE risks for cash, and as we have experienced before, C. Whyte will have promised them that everything would be okay.

Surely their firm and partners already have a fair amount and I can't imagine what they'll make out of us will hugely alter their company accounts???

Do you not have to actually commit a crime to get some clink-time?

As I said not the most educated on these matters but would've thought if you were court appointed and not working in the best intrests of the court but instead for Whyte then that is illegal in some way???

Money? Some people would take some HUGE risks for cash, and as we have experienced before, C. Whyte will have promised them that everything would be okay.

For the sake of their bank balances, I do hope that nobody has taken any risk based on receiving cash from Craig Whyte.

If you read the Duff & Phelps statements on Rangers web site, they show an entirely different slant on the matter. Frankly, I believe D & P on this as Clark & Whitehouse would have to be extremely stupid to jeopardise their careers, company and freedom for not a particularly large sum of money. When D & P came to the Club there was a battery of individuals with them. Their other employees have to be paid. D & P are court appointed and you don't try to deceive the court if you are sensible. Similarly with HMRC who agreed to let D & P run with the administration.

The BBC Scotland production people had their own agenda and that was to sensationalise everything as much as possible. I think they may have overstepped their mark tonight hence the threat of legal action from D & P. I'm not surprised having gone over their accusations on the BBC web site.

You should direct that question to GS and Casey - They seem to know a whole lot more about D&P and the administration process than anyone else, perhaps they could explain it to us all.

D&P are crooked because they wouldn't except an offer from a chancer with not a pot to piss in.