rst statement re d&p

Thankfully there does seem to be a good number of people who aren't as hysterial as the likes of GS.

He might well be right. Never know. Nobody of the D+P are crooked opinion seem to want to go further than criticising though. I encourage them to seek new admin if they are so sure of their thoughts (tu)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly withholding evidence knowing that a crime has been committed and not informed the police..................let's imagine for a minute if an employees of say a mmmmmmmmmmm football club for example had been know to have abused youngsters in his care. Would someone with knowledge of these acts ............notify the police or keep quiet.

I know it's farcical to think of that happening..but as example of withholding information.

The police should be involved if any of these accusations can be proved. Unquestionably.

He might well be right. Never know. Nobody of the D+P are crooked opinion seem to want to go further than criticising though. I encourage them to seek new admin if they are so sure of their thoughts (tu)

They probably know deep down there's no strong enough evidence.

These are extremely serious allegations, and taken at face value, raise serious doubts concerning Duff & Phelps’ independence in the administration process. Roger Isaacs from the Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales has claimed this is one of the starkest conflicts of interests he has ever seen means this now needs urgent investigation and the Rangers Supporters’ Trust will be writing to the appropriate agencies requesting a full investigation of Duff and Phelps’ role.

"The number one priority must still remain Rangers exit administration under new ownership and any action against Duff and Phelps should not destabilize this process.

“However, Duff & Phelps need to be independently investigated by the appropriate professional and regulatory bodies. The evidence presented so far suggests that Craig Whyte, Collyer Bristow and representatives of Duff & Phelps were possibly involved in constructing a financial arrangement that is potentially illegal and has done irreparable damage to Rangers FC - no stone should be left unturned in the investigation."

Ha ha ha ha!!!

Better to keep your mouth shut an appear stupid than open it to confirm it!

Not one person is against that, if they have proof and not based on the farce they put out last night.

Certainly. Its the idea that none of us are in the slightest bit wary of D+P that I find bizarre, coming from some folk. Any sensible Rangers fan is. Shades of grey though. Its not good and evil

Everyone has an agenda. These administrators are no different. The situation needs sorted out but it won't be sorted with people just looking to make a few quid off the back of us. Traitors to the cause.

Spot on bud, and the agenda that the administrators have is .............a cva feasible for the creditors..........and can the company continue to trade.

Certainly. Its the idea that none of us are in the slightest bit wary of D+P that I find bizarre, coming from some folk. Any sensible Rangers fan is. Shades of grey though. Its not good and evil

There is no proof otherwise it would have been made available to the courts and the police. Juts certain people loving their ridiculous unfounded statements..I am all for a laugh and funny posts , but trying to be funny in a sick way when they have no clue as to what is going on.....well it's just taking the piss out of the club and fans in general.

The court didn't appoint them, Rangers did. HMRC petitioned, unsuccessfully, for a court appointed administrator

How many times will people use this crock of shit to firm up their argument?

Yeah. Whyte had them appointed but at the end of the day the court approved them. Although they were put into voluntary administration, they still have a statutory duty to produce reports to the authorities, FSA, insolvency and the courts as far as I am led to believe. Now for whyte to want a company he has worked with before is no great deal. Let's take a step bacck here. So courts and HMRC impose a creditor. Do you honestly believe they would have worked this hard to stop the club going under. Heavily involved in negotiating players wage restructuring on temp basis, dealing with one of the most public administration process, the UK has seen not just in football but throughout the business world. .. They have had to deal with the blue jokers crappy "we will get to latter stages of CL bid" so I would suggest that they have worked to save our club.. I know if I had a company going down the swanny, I wld want my own man in there rather than someone who may just come in and shut the doors....???

Yeah. Whyte had them appointed but at the end of the day the court approved them. Although they were put into voluntary administration, they still have a statutory duty to produce reports to the authorities, FSA, insolvency and the courts as far as I am led to believe. Now for whyte to want a company he has worked with before is no great deal. Let's take a step bacck here. So courts and HMRC impose a creditor. Do you honestly believe they would have worked this hard to stop the club going under. Heavily involved in negotiating players wage restructuring on temp basis, dealing with one of the most public administration process, the UK has seen not just in football but throughout the business world. .. They have had to deal with the blue jokers crappy "we will get to latter stages of CL bid" so I would suggest that they have worked to save our club.. I know if I had a company going down the swanny, I wld want my own man in there rather than someone who may just come in and shut the doors....???

Don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.

There is no proof otherwise it would have been made available to the courts and the police. Juts certain people loving their ridiculous unfounded statements..I am all for a laugh and funny posts , but trying to be funny in a sick way when they have no clue as to what is going on.....well it's just taking the piss out of the club and fans in general.

All i'm saying is if folk think they have hard evidence against D+P they shouldn't dally, they should come forward now. Our football club may depend on it

Roger Isaacs from the Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales has claimed this is one of the starkest conflicts of interests he has ever seen."

They missed something. Isaacs also said: "If this is true."

I wonder why the RST left that out...

I don't involved in RST or anything like that, I have been in committee's previously and resigned for certain reasons. One of them is that I find most people on a committee or trust have their own agenda's. Want to be the billy big boy. So we have mcmillan tellling the media what most gers fans think, we have mark dingwall doing likewise..... Can someone answer me this as I genuinely don't know. How are these people put in position, is it a secret ballot or is it just people are placed on these things. How often do they get elected in if that is the case. Is it only members that can vote them in. In MD case he has 1500 members.how, I mean how the feck does that speak for a majority of gers fans. Its time , if we want to take the RST or similar vehicle (no bus puns) forward, then surely there should be a bi-annual questionnaire sent out outlining the trusts aims and goals over that two year period. How can u know what the fans think.. ??? Do we not need an enquiry into why MD was so behind the blue jokers and mcmillan making brash statements.???