USA Vs Scotland

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy guys, this we a trivial page, not a slagging Scotland page, i understand the hurt but greegs was there tonight and any Rangers player playing for Scotland deserves our support!

Easy guys, this we a trivial page, not a slagging Scotland page, i understand the hurt but greegs was there tonight and any Rangers player playing for Scotland deserves our support!

Any Rangers player playing for the SFA's team needs to ask himself what he is doing there.

Any Rangers player playing for the SFA's team needs to ask himself what he is doing there.

never been a big Scotland fan but always wanted our guys to do well but now the gloves are off and any gers player who pulls on that scotland strip should be let know how the fans feel about it.

Can't lie guys .I genuinely hope England do well in Euros and Scotland get humped in every game they play .I fully intend to go to Brazil but it won't be to stand beside any Jacobite numptie with the tartan on in 90degree heat

i will be supporting the usa in brazil hopefully, always liked them and even greater now with boca edu and bedoya, got the top with boca 3 on the back also anyone see boca and jones crunching brown, yaaas. fuck the sfa, only pay attention to their results as worried gers players face injury

Regan was missing from the party, he could not get a visa.............when this reporter asked USA Embassy in London as to why the application was refused they replied..............................................................................................................

BECAUSE HE IS AN OUT AND OUT CUNT.

Is today the first team in an international that we have had more players in opposition's starting lineup than that of Scotland? Edu and Boca for US and just greegs for Scotland

Back in Souness's day when there were Home Internationals there were more Rangers players in the England team than in the Scotland team.

I've always backed Scotland, but I was surprised to find that when I saw the score my first reaction was "good - one in the eye for the SFA"

Just don't feel like supporting anything to do with the SFA right now

Have to admit I was pleased when I saw the result. I have always supported Scotland in the past, although I hate a lot of the Tartan Army and their anti-English racism, but after the SFA shafting the Rangers I now wish all that is bad on anything to do with Regan and the rest. I'll be supporting the other British teams in any future game. Will also keep an eye out for USA due to the three Gers in the team. I just wish the Rangers players would withdraw from playing for the SFA.

Last night was honestly the first time I hope my country got humped because of the way we have been treated. I usually like to see Scotland do well, but until they change their ways hell mend the cunts. Oh and shagger should tell them to fuck right off. Cunts