50/50 gate money?

PRW.

Keep hearing that a sanction placed on us will be the Ibrox gate money split 50/50, surely not the case?

Not sure if I'm up for spending £400 on a season ticket and half of it going to the taigs and they other wee diddy clubs.

They can all go fuck themselves. Would much rather go D3 route than go this way. We've been fucking well financially propping the cunts up long enough, and they still want more. Can't attract their own fans so they want half our money!! :wanker:'s they can GTF!!!!

Not that I'm taking this rumour with any sincerity, of course!

Much!

Keep popping up on twitter and Facebook and wondered if it had any substance behind it, obviously not.

Thank fuck. (tu)

Does anyone have the list of sanctions that the SPL voted on?

they voted to apply sanctions that fit the punishment. Basically hammer rangers then when it happens to killie or hibs they'll borrow the big sweeping brush from the big jock nou camp

Depends how desperate Green is to stay in the SPL though I hope he would have a back bone and tell them to go fuck themselves though if this is ever suggested.

Well, what does the rulebook say at present? I know rule changes for newco's have been considered, such as loss of income, but that doesn't include match ticket sales.

There is not a chance of the SPL trying to dish out punishments that don't currently exist within current legislation. Didn't work out too well for the SFA :lol:

Well, what does the rulebook say at present? I know rule changes for newco's have been considered, such as loss of income, but that doesn't include match ticket sales.

There is not a chance of the SPL trying to dish out punishments that don't currently exist within current legislation. Didn't work out too well for the SFA :lol:

:) Spot on. (tu)

I have no idea what the rule books say having said that if the alternative is division 3 football or take that punishment I think short term Green may consider it would hope not though the very idea is stupid and crazy.

To get the other 10 to let us back in the SPL,(maybe even sanction free) we would need to vote with them, against septic to change the voting structure. Once the voting structure was changed the other 10 would probably vote to share gate money 50/50.

Keep hearing that a sanction placed on us will be the Ibrox gate money split 50/50, surely not the case?

Not sure if I'm up for spending £400 on a season ticket and half of it going to the taigs and they other wee diddy clubs.

We'd get more from the taigs but because they've got a bigger gate when we play at the piggery :crabflute: