Our attitude to wards Charles Green is a disgrace

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For McColl and Park (not Sir Walter as he is simply fronting the consortium) to be backed after not putting a penny into it from lawyers fees to attempts to get the CVA to simply funding the RFFF smacks of sheer disrespect to the REAL Rangers fans out there that done what they could to keep their club and their hopes alive

Unless Park and McColl offer up funny money for the club they can take a flying fuck for all i care, Green has offered Walter the chairmans role, thats good enough for me

The fans that have never gave him a shot, never spoke anything positive about him, and today demanded he fuck off before and after he bought the assets need a fucking good look at themselves

Even today when he offered Walter the chairmans role in the club we have fans still demanding he simply sell up and leave no matter what.

This is the guy that at least gave us a fighting shot at a CVA, he at least gave the money to secure all assets instead of them being picked apart by the fucking vultures.

McColl and Park in this supposed Smith fronted consortium were nowhere to be seen when we needed a CVA, nowhere to be seen when Green made a binding agreement to buy all assets even with the threat of numerous sanctions from the SFA and SPL

I think the Rangers support should be firstly thanking Green for all he has tried to do and all he has done, then asking Smith's consortium where the fuck they were 6 weeks ago.

The shite heading towards Green is nothing short of shambolic :angry:

This is the best post I've read today.

Well said Jim.

I saw some "GTF Green" posts today which imo is totally out of order considering the man is trying to sort out our club and had just bought our assets. Yes Walter is a legend and a man we all want leading us but let's not forget it was Green who stood up and put the money forward when no one else would/could.

(tu)

Actually, Smith was never going to come in 6 weeks ago. No way would he have risked being 'in charge' of Rangers going into liquidation (which would have happened anyway). I think he's come at the right time, he just has to negotiate a fair price with Green and the deal will be done imo. Probably over the next couple of days.

I was also saying this to a mate earlier, why would men like Smith, Park or Mccoll want their names in the history books as being the men that took Rangers into liquidation? They knew HMRC where always going to knock us back. I appreciate everything Green has done for us but I would also love for Smith to be involved somehow.

We have to give Charles Green the oppotunity to show what he is about.

Fans telling him to f^*ck off is not the way forward and we would be better served by staying united.

Charles Green is not the enemy , we all know who our real enemies are and we should be saving our anger for them

We have to give Charles Green the oppotunity to show what he is about.

Fans telling him to f^*ck off is not the way forward and we would be better served by staying united.

Charles Green is not the enemy , we all know who our real enemies are and we should be saving our anger for them

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Well said Jim.

I saw some "GTF Green" posts today which imo is totally out of order considering the man is trying to sort out our club and had just bought our assets. Yes Walter is a legend and a man we all want leading us but let's not forget it was Green who stood up and put the money forward when no one else would/could.

Hear hear. Charles green was making plans to buy Rangers while Walter was still telling us what a great guy David Murray is.

I don't give a monkey's if Green stays around or not but I just hope he's here long enough to rip his detractors' balls off and feed them to each one of them.

Completely agree. Green has done nothing to harm us and was the only one there when it came to the crunch. Whatever happens next, it's thanks to him that we at least have a "next". Walter all the way for me BTW, dream come true if it comes about but I can't help feel there may be a few more twists and turns to come yet...

Honestly can't believe some of the comments on this thread. He's not a fucking philanthropist, he's a carpetbagger. Not in it for Rangers, he's in it purely for Charles Green. He stood the money to make money. Do those talking him up really prefer him to what's on offer with Walter at the helm? He should be chased. So put your egos to the side and get behind what's is best for Rangers.

Any man who is willing to put money into Rangers in the state it is in deserves a chance, even if the CVA was accepted there was a lot of work still needing done and he was willing to do this also, the Blue Knight followers will always have a problem but there nothing that can be done there.

Honestly can't believe some of the comments on this thread. He's not a fucking philanthropist, he's a carpetbagger. Not in it for Rangers, he's in it purely for Charles Green. He stood the money to make money. Do those talking him up really prefer him to what's on offer with Walter at the helm? He should be chased. So put your egos to the side and get behind what's is best for Rangers.

Well said.

The fans that have never gave him a shot, never spoke anything positive about him, and today demanded he fuck off before and after he bought the assets need a fucking good look at themselves

Even today when he offered Walter the chairmans role in the club we have fans still demanding he simply sell up and leave no matter what.

This is the guy that at least gave us a fighting shot at a CVA, he at least gave the money to secure all assets instead of them being picked apart by the fucking vultures.

McColl and Park in this supposed Smith fronted consortium were nowhere to be seen when we needed a CVA, nowhere to be seen when Green made a binding agreement to buy all assets even with the threat of numerous sanctions from the SFA and SPL

I think the Rangers support should be firstly thanking Green for all he has tried to do and all he has done, then asking Smith's consortium where the fuck they were 6 weeks ago.

Well said.

We talk of class and honour but sometimes elements of the support don't show it.

he stood the money to make money, good for him, remind me again who else stood money and what their plans were

TBK (which also had smiths backing) wanted to offer peanuts and then sell the club to the fans for a fucking fortune, TBK were putting up about 3 million quid and then wanting to sell the club for 40million to the fans

TBK were fucking at it and this latest development stinks of a Blue Knights shambles

he stood the money to make money, good for him, remind me again who else stood money and what their plans were

TBK (which also had smiths backing) wanted to offer peanuts and then sell the club to the fans for a fucking fortune, TBK were putting up about 3 million quid and then wanting to sell the club for 40million to the fans

TBK were fucking at it and this latest development stinks of a Blue Knights shambles

Where has it come from?

Got to agree with the op.

All these supposed Rangers men, either did too fucking little or were too fucking late or like todays effort both.

Now we have McColl, who is worth how much? It's a fucking disgrace that this cunt comes out of the woodwork on this day of all days.

Make money at what cost to Rangers? Mark my words if it's money over a successful team it will be the money over success every day of the week. Better late than never for the alternative way. Don't worry about Charlie, he'll do okay for his few weeks work and we'll be far better off without him.

Does anyone believe Greens offer to Walter to be chairmen was serious though?! Glib statements like that worry me, where would that leave Malcolm Murray?! This whole thing really is the Neverending Story.

offer for walter is for chairman of a football board,murray would still be club chairman.

Superb post

Does anyone believe Greens offer to Walter to be chairmen was serious though?! Glib statements like that worry me, where would that leave Malcolm Murray?! This whole thing really is the Neverending Story.

is Malcolm Murray not the chaorman of the company and not the club????

I dont know, but what i do know is that these so called Rangers men that say they want the club in the hands of Rangers men have fucking been hiding for the last 4 months

The bottom line is that as with ALL other football Clubs we too at The Rangers have many a thick fuck that calls himself a Rangers fan.

Walter's lads .... Oh look , they have arrived.... miles AFTER the shit had flown... fuck em.... too late.

The man Green and his lot SAVED the Club and you folk who are too daft to realize it can f'k off.

Talk about NO sense of decency ? Get a life.

Green also said live on Sky TV that he WANT'S Coisty 100% as the Rangers manager.Give the guy a bloody break.

Too many didn't and still don't KNOW the difficulties involved in all of this sorry state of affairs. Rangers were going to the wall... not one Scottish guy stood-up when it mattered apart from the blue knights... blue knights... pah ! fannies with little or no monies to make any difference, you or I would have been as well saying that WE wanted to also bid with no money.... grow up and see what's been going on. The guy Green put his money WHERE his mouth is and was prepared to stand by us as a Club no matter what came our way... Walter and his lads ALL sttod by as I said and watched the sorry affair and ALL the slaggings and did Jack Shit about it and NOW that we are indeed a newco with no debt.... NOW they want to be involved ?????? GRRRRRRRR f'EM i SAY.

I'd still like to see oor Walter on Green's board of directors though.

Rangers Football Club ..... Forever ! :uk: