Hello Hello how do you do

Grumpybear

Aye

Though this shite was gonna be sorted weeks ago but it just keeps getting worse. Here because I need someone to talk and dont want a therapist (just yet).

Just imagine how all those youngsters felt after training .it's good to talk and they could have done with that.

Thanks friendly fellow bears :lol:

Sorry last time I looked I was in the new members section. Dont know how that happened. Dodgy wireless mouse and keyboard batteries :blush: I did wonder where that post went just found it through looking at posts in profile... Am new tae aw this..

Aye yez are obviously fair fuckin fired up by the tarriers in here stirrin it. Bit I'm assuring ye I've NEVER harboured any wish tae kiss a popes ring.

I've been a blue nose for over 40 years ya cheeky fuckers. :BELM:

Be a shame if he is a real bear and he gets turned away by all these tim jibes.

WTF "if he is a real bear" So apart from the fact I posted in the wrong section wtf have I done to be tainted as a dirty tim ya daft paranoid twats :lol:

Has it always been so hard on noobs in here or just since the shit hit the fan?

Ahhhh Maybe its a running joke tae tim everyone up whos new.

Hehehe @Moses - like the fit of that fenian shirt ye have

Aye

Though this shite was gonna be sorted weeks ago but it just keeps getting worse. Here because I need someone to talk and dont want a therapist (just yet).

Hi mate. Welcome.

Agree, this whole saga is a nightmare. Just as I think the end is in sight, something else comes out of the woodwork.

I can't wait for the day when we just have football to worry about.

WTF "if he is a real bear" So apart from the fact I posted in the wrong section wtf have I done to be tainted as a dirty tim ya daft paranoid twats :lol:

Has it always been so hard on noobs in here or just since the shit hit the fan?

Ahhhh Maybe its a running joke tae tim everyone up whos new.

Hehehe @Moses - like the fit of that fenian shirt ye have

It is a bit of a running joke aye.

I have no feeling either way on new posters. If you can spell and put together a coherent point then I guess that'd rule out a certain kind if schooling.

We didn't all go through it well I didn't and I'm sure lots of others didn't either.

Just taigs that get it :crab:

Guess its all about the timing. Anyone who has joined since this shite started maybe has.

Now could an admin please move this to new members section to save me further embarrassment doh