celtic fc dual contracts

rangersxfc

peter lawwells position at the SFA is completely untenable as it stands he is the only current CEO of a scottish football club

to set up employee benefit trust scheme (juninho paulista 2005 worth £765,000) that the club did not declare to the Scottish

football association or the Scottish premier league

lets be clear employee benefit trust are not the only form of dual contracts am sure shunsuke nakamura image rights fall under

the same category

I'm sick of all this shite. They done this, we done that. He said this, he said that. They got away with it, how can we not. It's like primary school all over again. If we're guilty then we're guilty. Charge us, punish us and fuckin move on. This is doing my nut in!

Why on earth should we just ignore being charged with something that Celtic fc have already fully admitted to but seem to be getting away with scot free, while we will be labeled as cheats for years to come if found guilty of?

Celtic used double contracts they admitted it, while Rangers will be the only ones potentially punished for it.

We should be jumping up and down making as much noise as possible about what Celtic have done not doing what the media do and sweep it under the carpet, thats why we are in this mess.

I'm sick of all this shite. They done this, we done that. He said this, he said that. They got away with it, how can we not. It's like primary school all over again. If we're guilty then we're guilty. Charge us, punish us and fuckin move on. This is doing my nut in!

SPL says rangers have 'case to answer' over player payments then so dose celtic whats the alternative lets the basterds walk

all over us no thanks

Fuck sake. Why is it every time something comes up someone has to rake up something they reptiles done as well. I dont give a fuck about them I only care about us. Too many far too obsessed with that lot.

Fuck sake. Why is it every time something comes up someone has to rake up something they reptiles done as well. I dont give a fuck about them I only care about us. Too many far too obsessed with that lot.

Your a time served joiner for 3 years

Stevie is a time served joiner for 3 years

You both work for the same company

You're on £10/hour

Stevie is on £20/hour

But because you only care about yourself, you won't kick up a fuss with your employers?

the reptiles as you call them are the people who will be giving out the punishments to our club if thats not enough to set alarm

bells ringing nothing will

Your a time served joiner for 3 years

Stevie is a time served joiner for 3 years

You both work for the same company

You're on £10/hour

Stevie is on £20/hour

But because you only care about yourself, you won't kick up a fuss with your employers?

Im not a joiner, neither is Rangers or Cetic. Stevie sounds like a cunt anyway and I dont give a fuck about what they have done.

the reptiles as you call them are the people who will be giving out the punishments to our club if thats not enough to set alarm

bells ringing nothing will

100% agree m8, the apathy among our support is shocking.

The Rangers haters are trying to bash us over the head with a baseball bat time and time again, yet we still have this ignore them and the will go away syndrome.

Now it's got to the point were only one single spl club has admiited to double contracts but they are getting away with it, crazy logic.

This is kind of like a bully situation now unless we start hitting back we'll keep getting punched time and time again.

100% agree m8, the apathy among our support is shocking.

The Rangers haters are trying to bash us over the head with a baseball bat time and time again, yet we still have this ignore them and the will go away syndrome.

Now it's got to the point were only one single spl club has admiited to double contracts but they are getting away with it, crazy logic.

This is kind of like a bully situation now unless we start hitting back we'll keep getting punched time and time again.

think vast majority of rangers the supporters would agree this dignified silence has been a proven failure

Ok, for those of us who all own and run a business. I'm sure we all have at some point fiddled the tax man. Be it with, material costs, labour costs or fuel costs. Deliberately bought a diesel car so you can use the receipts and claim it back on tax. I know most of the boys in my trade have done at some point. Myself included. Some of the boys are friends, some I have a genuine dislike for. If I get caught fiddling the taxman. I'm not then going to shout from the roof tops that these guys I don't like are also doing it. If and I say IF you are caught red handed then you take the punishment. Provided the punishment is within the remit of punishments applicable!

Ok, for those of us who all own and run a business. I'm sure we all have at some point fiddled the tax man. Be it with, material costs, labour costs or fuel costs. Deliberately bought a diesel car so you can use the receipts and claim it back on tax. I know most of the boys in my trade have done at some point. Myself included. Some of the boys are friends, some I have a genuine dislike for. If I get caught fiddling the taxman. I'm not then going to shout from the roof tops that these guys I don't like are also doing it. If and I say IF you are caught red handed then you take the punishment. Provided the punishment is within the remit of punishments applicable!

NAH! Fuck em, get them reported.

no one here said we should get away scot free the problem is celtic have been caught red handed and theres no punishment

heading their way .just showing the double standards of the SFA

The scum are the only one who have set up dual contracts illegally and Liewell still on the SFA board and some dont want a tit for tat war are you fucking stupid we are being slaughtered here while they face no sanction whatever they do.

The SFA head man still has a job after wanting to see one of our players Hung thats how pathetic the SFA is at the moment.

Hardly comparable considering this is rangers you,are an individual, if you had to start a business over again from scratch effecting your income, the lot I'm sure you would be in the same thought, if you had constant publicity of how bad you are and all the sundry take cheap shots.

It is not comparable and certainly not up thr with grassing on an individual's

I cannot for the life of me understand why any Rangers fan would be tolerant of double standards and consider those guilty of preferential treatment to be fit for purpose.

seem standard practice on here for the first reply to disagree with you

This thread verifies the main reason every cunt in the country shits on us from a high height.

Too many are willing to accept favouritism, double standards, etc.

FFS stand up for your club.

Spot on, its unbelievable how some fans will just accept anything, to think that the club is fighting for its life and we still have fans wanting to turn the other cheek, ffs grow a set of balls and stand up for the club.

hope you just watched reporting scotland

Maybe we should go with the "dignified silence" & the "we're better than that" approach, thats worked so well for us recently. :rolleyes: