Advice : sixteen 90 on back of shirt

MKGER

120 members have voted

1. 1. if i got sixteen 90 on the back of my shirt would you think i am a silly billy?

• Yes, id think you were a silly billy and would probably utter 'nob' as i walked past you
    • Nah, go for it, id think you were cool
    • why would you waste a whole thread on this u tit

Sorry folks, i know theres more important things going on right now but im stuck on the checkout stage on the jjb website just about to buy the new home top with sixteen 90 on the back. Does this ruin the shirt and damage our image (if thats even possible). Would i get in trouble? shall i wait until i sober up? (i know it tuesday but i got carried away watching england). i usually get a players name on the back but seen as we dont know who's gonna be playing for us next season i dont want to waste a shirt.

any other suggestions welcomed!

Sorry folks, i know theres more important things going on right now but im stuck on the checkout stage on the jjb website just about to buy the new home top with sixteen 90 on the back. Does this ruin the shirt and damage our image (if thats even possible). Would i get in trouble? shall i wait until i sober up? (i know it tuesday but i got carried away watching england). i usually get a players name on the back but seen as we dont know who's gonna be playing for us next season i dont want to waste a shirt.

And here was me thinking we might be cutting the size of our squad for next season.....

Depends what age you are. Getting something printed on the back of your shirt is for kids and teenagers, IMO. After that it just looks a bit daft.

As far as 1690 goes I'd say avoid. Is it really worth the hassle? There's a lot of nutters out there who would attack you just because you have that on your shirt.

You need to get carried away, engurland were absolute pish not even the best of two pish poor teams. The tallies will kick their arse up and doon and roon aboot. (tu)

Wait it off till all this admin/newco shit has worked out. Don't fleece the pockets of JJB any more than we have done. They surely won't still be our main kit retailer once everything has sorted it self out with the new club?