What formation do you play mostly with on FIFA 12?

LeeWallaceRFC

i like to keep my rangers team up-to-date. a lot of my players are created but its still fun to play (tu)

Alexander

Broadfoot Goian Bocanegra Hegarty (created, overall 61)

Ortiz/Mitchell (created, overall 62) Bedoya Hutton/Wiktorski (created, overall 57) Wallace

Little Healy/McCulloch

for those of you who don't know, Wiktorski is a young polish defensive midfielder (could well see him play next season!)

• 2 weeks later...

I play 3-4-3 with Napoli,my front line has Hamsik and Lavezzi playing wide with Cavani through the middle with Inler backing Cavani from midfield.3 at the back can be quite open but you need to use your brain defending by not jumping in like an idiot.

i like to keep my rangers team up-to-date. a lot of my players are created but its still fun to play (tu)

Alexander

Broadfoot Goian Bocanegra Hegarty (created, overall 61)

Ortiz/Mitchell (created, overall 62) Bedoya Hutton/Wiktorski (created, overall 57) Wallace

Little Healy/McCulloch

for those of you who don't know, Wiktorski is a young polish defensive midfielder (could well see him play next season!)

I've heard of Wiktorski before, is he any good?

• 2 weeks later...

its shite that everyone plays 4-1-2-1-2 (including me) but there isnt another default formation that works. If you play Ultimate team you will notice how many people play that formation, and buying players of this formation are twice as expensive as others

I have a custom 4-2-4 which I like, depending who I am going. Agreed with above posters, playing a back 5 is pathetic. I remember in the RM fifa 11 leagues alot of people would play it and frustrate the life out you.

its shite that everyone plays 4-1-2-1-2 (including me) but there isnt another default formation that works. If you play Ultimate team you will notice how many people play that formation, and buying players of this formation are twice as expensive as others

I have a custom 4-2-4 which I like, depending who I am going. Agreed with above posters, playing a back 5 is pathetic. I remember in the RM fifa 11 leagues alot of people would play it and frustrate the life out you.

Its shite but it is the best :praise:

When going for a top player i always get a bargain, buy a player in a diff formation and buy a 4-1-2-1-2 card for about 9k and save yourself some coins :happy: people always seem to miss this out :lol: