Shane

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Official Statement

I wonder how many additional season books they need to cash in to make up for lost revenue...

Fuck them all.

The diddy clubs will be able to vote themselves a bigger share of the TV revenue if we are out of the way, so Celtic will be the biggest losers, and us, when we do finally get back into the SPL.

Get over the effing stubs you make us sound like right chuffs

You are chuffs....or is there a cheuctar... diddy team-word for 'nobody' club?

I say club...i'm actually making room on my SKY box for when your club can't afford to pay your debts.

As you said above "TTFN" you won't be missed, but we'll enjoy pumping your team that bit more when we're back :)

would this be the same dundee united who recorded an average attendance of 7,481 (out of 14,209) last season. That works out to what...53% (rounded up).

But aye, their fans will buy more season tickets this time round *cough cough*

f*ck them. what a bunch of wankers :wanker:

Where was Dundee united's "sporting integrity when they charged our fans more money than they did there fans when our game got cancelled up for at half time a few year ago?

Why waste time asking your fans about it? You know what your fans think it was always going to be a no.

This is all alot of shite about clubs consulting there fans over this. We know and they know what there fans feel like there always going to vote no.

This is just trying to delay thing even more for us, so that we're scrambling around near the start of the season looking for a league.

Aye if Rangers are missing for a year sky will continue. Rangers need to go to the 3rd and build from there. Lets make our own tv deal and fuck the rest.

All i heard was SKY saying that they will honour their TV deal for one year, which is the minnimum term notice needed before cancellation.

They will re-negotiate the deal though, i'm sure. Can't wait for the big A word hitting the SPL like spaghetti from a tin :beer1:

I cannot believe these clubs are going public saying they will vote "no" to an application that has not even been considered yet, to which they have not been privy to our representations, and when the hearing is not until the 4th July. It is like lodging a legal appeal and before there has even been a hearing some of the appeal judges issue a statement saying they are going to turn it down, even before an argument in the case has been made. It is harder to conceive of a more textbook example of the fettering of discretion of a party to a decision-making process. Rangers already have compelling grounds for the reduction by judicial review of any decision made.

The hysteria and blood-lust of the mob seems to be running things now pure and simple. "Sporting integrity" is just a euphemism for revenge.

I actually believe that we ought to be punished, but I am sickened by the complete lack of impartiality that has been shown. This is not a hearing on the 4th of July, it is an execution, and our foes are lining up to take the first shot.

Bound to end up in the courts with complete embarrassment looming for the SPL.

What is the point in participating in a process when those charged with the decision are announcing their results before the meeting has even taken place?

Sums up the amateurish and narrow-minded nature of things just now. Appalling really.