Will people now get 100% behind an away game boycott

Gillete

At last. My dream seems tae be coming tae fruition!

We MUST have a total fans boycott whenever we play an SPL club, whether it be next year in a cup, next year in the SPL, or in 3 years time in the SPL.

How long do we keep up this boycott? Until at least 1 SPL club goes into liquidation! Not administration. LIQUIDATION!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPL clubs a definate, The first division or third will be boasting all year about how Rangers in the league was greatest thing ever to happen to them, Whilst back in the SPL ...........Celtic 7 - 0 Dundee Utd 22,360 Attendance, of course OFFICIALLY That will be 42,360

they would never lie about attendances would they,oh wait........

At last. My dream seems tae be coming tae fruition!

We MUST have a total fans boycott whenever we play an SPL club, whether it be next year in a cup, next year in the SPL, or in 3 years time in the SPL.

How long do we keep up this boycott? Until at least 1 SPL club goes into liquidation! Not administration. LIQUIDATION!

at least 1 club,but preferably 11

at least 1 club,but preferably 11

Yes. But we can actually play games with them all after 1 has gone to the wall.

We could pick the odd away game against a club who falls into line, thereby helping them out, whilst at the same time upholding the boycott to screw others who don't fall into line.

The Rangers support needs to be aware of the power they possess when we stick together.

No other club has it.

Yes. But we can actually play games with them all after 1 has gone to the wall.

We could pick the odd away game against a club who falls into line, thereby helping them out, whilst at the same time upholding the boycott to screw others who don't fall into line.

The Rangers support needs to be aware of the power they possess when we stick together.

No other club has it.

i do like the sound of that :D

it's getting us all to stick together that seems to be the problem...

i do like the sound of that :D

it's getting us all to stick together that seems to be the problem...

Picket lines.

Can't see too many Bears wishing to be called a scab.

I'm serious. Stand outside the grounds and "convince" any Bears who do turn up not to do it.

Picket lines.

Can't see too many Bears wishing to be called a scab.

I'm serious. Stand outside the grounds and "convince" any Bears who do turn up not to do it.

that's actually a good idea

we would need supporters groups to get on board i would imagine

When I can't afford an away trip it really fucking kills me, any away trip....This however has my 100% backing.

Fuck the SPL. Rangers and Rangers only from now on.

I'm sure we can arrange plenty sash bashes for when we are away from home.

Still not convinced with the boycott. (if we are in spl) I get everything behind it but it's not just us that have suffered through all this, our players have as well and denying them the 12th man just to fuck other clubs doesn't sit right with me. Supporting the team has to be our priority. Only thing that will make all the shit weve been through better is when we start winning the league again not seeing wee insignificant clubs that I couldn't care less about crumbling. We are bigger than that.

As for guilting bears from going into the game, they would have presumably already bought the ticket so wouldn't make a difference to away teams coffers.

If this is actually going to happen, weer goin to need a shit load of publicity. The club itself are never going to ask supporters to boycott. The only other option is some kind of campaign to let all the bears who dont use these forums know about the boycott. Would love to see the sheep and united wither and die after shooting themselfs in the foot

Fuck the 12th man

This is fucking serious

Get it into your heads bears

These cunts ar out with knives ready to slash out throats

Why can't people see we need to fight back

listen to the man!!!

out with the blue razors to slit our throats!!!

Im wae you lot 110%!!!

i liked Hearts up until today as well, thought more of they weasels

Still not convinced with the boycott. (if we are in spl) I get everything behind it but it's not just us that have suffered through all this, our players have as well and denying them the 12th man just to fuck other clubs doesn't sit right with me. Supporting the team has to be our priority. Only thing that will make all the shit weve been through better is when we start winning the league again not seeing wee insignificant clubs that I couldn't care less about crumbling. We are bigger than that.

As for guilting bears from going into the game, they would have presumably already bought the ticket so wouldn't make a difference to away teams coffers.

Most players are up for a boycott anyway, so nothing to worry about there.

Yes get the bluenosebars and orange halls stood to the gunnells...let's start lining proddy shops and bands coffers instead of these bastards who want to put us to the sword ....... No brainer......NO SURRENDER . 

But if all the other clubs go under we still don't win! A boycott won't cause the scum to go under and that's who we need to beat to win the league! That's what I want to get back to! These wee teams are in their element just now loving having a dig at us! But it's only a moment! Once we are back on our feet and in a position where all this can never happen again we will put all these bastard back in their place for decades to come including the tims.

I get why everyone is for the boycott because it ha been a nightmare and if the whole support goes with it then fine I'll go along with it. I just think as one of the worlds top clubs we have bigger fish to fry than all these wee bastards. Really surprised at hearts though, know a few jambos and they didn't want us out the league because they aren't far from joining us.

Whether its one year or three

This surely has to happen now

I'd personally be disgusted with any so called rangers fan giving those bastards the money

I agree with you 100% mate.When they come crawling,and they will,we must show them no mercy.

Do not agree with punishing the SFL clubs. Could be some fun away days for the fans and an opportunity to visit some of Scotland's more compact stadia.

I would do everything in my power to screw over every SPL club who votes against us.

For me the club has to make a statement on this and it will have more impact

Club cannot make a statement on this, they will be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. Has to be organised by the fans. The RFFF group would be the ideal group for this BUT Ally, Sandy Jardine, and Jim Hannah being employees of the club brings the same kind of threat of further punishment and sanctions by the beaks at Hampdump.

Division 1 or 3 go to all away games, SPL, no not one, no not one....

Charlie Green needs to let Sky know that if we go down to division one we will sit there in second position till the year before we can requalify for Europe, No fuckin point in being in the SPL if we cannot qualify for Europe. Build the team play glamour friendlies against Euro clubs and the scum can will all the tainted championships during this time they will not mean a dammed thing. And ANY of these diddy clubs go under (and more than a few will, Hearts amongst them) the same punishment will prevail and Rangers will refuse to join the other shites in the SPL till again we can qualify for Europe.

My 100% away boycott started 4 years ago. Having been to most away games with my two boys, we were at Pittodrie for the last game and my 10 year old asked "Why do all the other fans hate us?"

That night, I decided to waste no more money on our enemies. Three tickets plus travel and food would set us back about £100 each away game (or more if there were no child prices). We could save all that money and finance a trip to an away game in Europe each season, something that would be far more memorable than travelling around

Scotland to be abused.

Four years on, I haven't given a penny to another SPL club or to their local economies. I still have some way to go, though, to catch up with my Dad who has boycotted Parkhead for more than 40 years on the basis that he refused to give them any money whatsoever, even in the days when you just handed over a few coins at the turnstile.