Question about English move

Hypothetical question guys following some debate in work.if we were told the only way to access english football was to be based in the country would you accept it as the price we must pay for becoming the world superpower we should be.idea of buying berwick rangers&moving ibrox down brick by brick & then applying to the football league,we'd then meet all criteria,location,registered&based in england & ok we'd all have a 90min drive to games but who on here has sat for hours on end on the m8?? Would this be any worse? If it was the only way to get out of this shithole country I'd do it...we'll always have our memories of being in govan..thoughts?

Hypothetical question guys following some debate in work.if we were told the only way to access english football was to be based in the country would you accept it as the price we must pay for becoming the world superpower we should be.idea of buying berwick rangers&moving ibrox down brick by brick & then applying to the football league,we'd then meet all criteria,location,registered&based in england & ok we'd all have a 90min drive to games but who on here has sat for hours on end on the m8?? Would this be any worse? If it was the only way to get out of this shithole country I'd do it...we'll always have our memories of being in govan..thoughts?

What colour is the sky on your planet.

so instead of buying Bury and Benston or something

we should buy Berwick

which is in England so how could uefa stop an English team entering an English league

good thinking batman

mind you, going to Berwick every fortnight might be a problem

they haven't even got an airport

Can't see this happening but we do need ideas as we are getting nothing from Scotland and its people.

Being honest I have always considered Rangers as too big and too grand for Scotland so I am not totally unsympathetic to the OP's notion, and for me the survival of the club and its ethos come before any travel issues etc.

Fuck Berwick - let's think LARGE. Let's buy Manchester United. They're quite far north - about three-and-a-half-hours drive from Govan (on a good day) and there's already a Govan link at that club. We'd qualify for Europe and the SFA could say fuck all about it.

Does anyone have Bill Gates' phone number? :sherlock:

Has anyone submitted this idea to Green?

I'm onto it right now - listen in if you like.

CB: "Hello Charlie. It's CanadianBacon from Rangers Media. How you doing?"

CG: "Awful as it happens. I've been stabbed in the back so many times this week my only suit will need replaced."

CB: "Never mind that....I've got an idea that will keep you in new suits for years to come."

CG: "I could use some good news....what's your idea?"

CB: "Make an offer to buy Manchester United and tell the SFA and SPL to go and take a fuck to themselves."

CG: "How much money are we talking? Is there a tidy profit.....I mean, can we sustain our operating costs and so on?"

CB: "It's the English Premiership Chic...it's more than Duff & Phelps make in a fortnight....it's a licence to print money."

CG: "I'm in.

CB: "Do you have Bill Gates' phone number....I tried asking on the RM website but got cut off at the pass and...................EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." (phone goes dead) :rolleyes:

Taking one brick at a time would take ages, we could all take a brick each and those with their names on a brick could take their own, would be much quicker that way.