ResidentEvil 6

Mor3los_1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Resident Evil 5 actually liked how it kept the puzzle elements that were a challenge the having to stop and shoot was annoying as was the toneing (sp) down on the survival horror side of the games.

Also on the hardest difficulty setting Sheva was a machine destroying everything that she could see plus it had an excellent hoard mode as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not long now till Resi 6 is out and just noticed on Facebook there that the demo will be out in afew days too so can't wait to play that and for the game to be released as Resident Evil is my all time favourite game series from way back in the day on the Playstation bricking it at the sudden zombie attack's and still now on my Xbox I enjoy the games, cracking games and hopefully 6 will be good too (tu)

Demo out 18/09/12....Game out 02/10/12.

resi6-1.jpg

I'll be trying before buying, wasn't overly impressed by Resi 5. More interested to play Revelations on the 3DS.

Revelations is a brilliant game. It's a nice mix of the 2 styles of Resi games and still has jumpy, creepy moments. Plus the raid mode on it keeps you going for ages after the story's finished. My favourite handheld game ever if I'm being honest.

I quite like the look of Resi 6. Thought 5 was good as well. It's just a different beast from the older games.

Did the Leon mission last night and quite enjoyed it still to try the other 2 ,what did you think of it yourself mate?

Started Chris' mission and had to chuck it about 10-15 minutes in. Will give it another go tonight since I'm off tomorrow, seems alright so far.