Dont Panic

Yes, we are losing a lot of our best players but we'll still be able to put a team out on the park that would win the first or third division at a canter. We'll be fine from a footballing perspective. Calm down, lol.

I just wish we had sold them all whilst we were in administration and we may have avoided liquidation.

Ah well, we just have to remain positive. Its not as bad as some are making it out to be. We'll bring players in who are more than capable of competing at whatever level we are at.

Yes, we are losing a lot of our best players but we'll still be able to put a team out on the park that would win the first or third division at a canter. We'll be fine from a footballing perspective. Calm down, lol.

I just wish we had sold them all whilst we were in administration and we may have avoided liquidation.

Ah well, we just have to remain positive. Its not as bad as some are making it out to be. We'll bring players in who are more than capable of competing at whatever level we are at.

You;re right we will be able to put a team on the park that is not the issue it's the traitors leaving for nothing depriving the club of money to buy replacements

It's a matter of principal really. I feel betrayed and hurt. I gave them every ounce of support i could muster since Feb and for them to do this is just...wrong.

Green needs to come clean i think.

Good shout mate, Im just raging at all the deserters pissing off and the club gets nothing for them, wankers

Don't panic?

We have lost millions in players, we have no sfa membership or league to play in, we have a wido chancer as our owner who will gladly see the club die if he dosent get the money he's looking for for it, prospect of sfl3 football if any......

Don't fuckin panic?

Get yer heed out the sand mate!

I dont think it will be as plain-sailing getting promoted up the leagues as most seem to think it will be. We are looking at a very real situation of it being the two Lee's and a bunch of kids with no league experience. I hope a good few more "senior" players stay, if so then I think we will win league 1 or 3 (which ever we are in) but with 2 experinced heads a squad of kids, Im not sure.

the quicker we find out where we are playing the better ,only six weeks till the start of the season ,and as far as i can see the shit stops then .players will go they would of went anyway ,but it would of been nice if we did get some dosh for them .

it wont be hard to get some players who want to play for us .just hope the young players see it as a chance to make it with us .

watp

Don't panic?

We have lost millions in players, we have no sfa membership or league to play in, we have a wido chancer as our owner who will gladly see the club die if he dosent get the money he's looking for for it, prospect of sfl3 football if any......

Don't fuckin panic?

lol, My head isnt in the sand.

I, like a lot of Gers fans, am on the likes of RangersMedia, Twitter, Blogs, the BBC, STV etc every 5 minutes trying find out the latest info. I'm well up to date but a wise bluenose once said we should remain tolerant and keep our sanity in times of adversity.

Yes, i'm angry. Yes, goings on are a concern, but c'mon to grips. Chill for fuxake. :beer1:

Dont panic?? Cmon mate,,if its the first division we are no way a certainty to come out at the first go,we are gonna be left with young boys only and the rest of the first division have well travelled experienced journeymen,

We are in the shite here and it's getting worse it will cost us fortunes to replace what we have lost its getting to a critically bad stage I'm worried about our existence......Kennedy ect all bullshitters.....The fans have not had a say or chance to save the club it's fukking disgusting!!!

Where are we going to get the money to buy new players? No transfer money in and ongoing dispute about a signing ban.

Green would have been relying on transfer money coming in to keep club going and to use some of it to buy cheaper players.

Looks like we need to go to sfl 3 as the way it's going we won't even have a squad to compete in sfl 1.

Truthfully I am begining to panic.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

lol, My head isnt in the sand.

I, like a lot of Gers fans, am on the likes of RangersMedia, Twitter, Blogs, the BBC, STV etc every 5 minutes trying find out the latest info. I'm well up to date but a wise bluenose once said we should remain tolerant and keep our sanity in times of adversity.

Yes, i'm angry. Yes, goings on are a concern, but c'mon to grips. Chill for fuxake. :beer1:

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/ Have you seen this little ditty then? " And it came to pass " that Whyte was prosecuted for his rape of an Institution. Imagine that he's locked up securely with some " errant " Bears. Pain doesn't come much worse I'd immagine.

We went into admin on Feb14 there was never a transfer window open for us to sell any players bud..

We went into admin on Feb14 there was never a transfer window open for us to sell any players bud..

I'm aware of that, lol.

Bad timing for the shit to hit the fan, scuse the pun.

We've only ver recently been liquidated, though. It may have been worth holding out a bit longer. You know, spend a bit to make a bit more.

Anyhoo, it is what it is. I'm remaining as optimistic as i can be, in the way that Coisty, McCulloch, Wallace, Durrant etc are too.

Don't panic?

Don't fuckin panic?

jeeeez.

Man overboard!

Nice to see people are bracing themselves for the worst possible outcomes here ie a one year ban from Scottish football or not being voted into the SFL at any level.

Players jumping ship on a free is by no means our biggest worry at this moment in time.