Union Bears Protest

G.E.C.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, apart from saying that he believes the players can't just leave, and that he will take legal action, and that he has no idea or influence over where we will be playing, what answers do we want?

How about the 5 players at the euros?

Or on a more serious note why doesn't he start naming his investors and tell us we the cash input is coming from?

TBH i don't think the timing is the greatest.

we all knew would be players doing this but at the moment everyone will be in limbo until Thursday when we see what actual players we have. Protests etc tomorrow will simply lead to the club repeating the stance they have already made regarding player contracts.

I would be allot more happy if it was organized for Friday or the weekend. that way we know what cards have been dealt regarding if we actually have enough players to have a team or not, than simply getting a speculation reply.

Word has spread pretty fast, hopefully there will be a good turnout.

We needed to act, we've been left in the dark for too long. Many fans share this view and wanted someone to speak out for them to get behind, well here's your chance. We demand answers! Hope you can make it along tomorrow.

What location would you suggest?

I can't think of anywhere better than the home of Rangers Football Club.... Empty or not.

So the protest is to get answers from Green?

Well call me old fashioned but I'm not sure a couple of thousand people singing outside the stadium on a wet Wednesday night when there's no one around is the best way of achieving that

We really really need some answers now with regards to the Club going forward, and we need to know if he has the Financial Capacity to keep our club out of Administration, and free from any further Hardship.

I am sick of Twatter rumours cunts coming out with Wages not getting paid threads, and Keith Jackson From the DR saying we may be going back into Admin .,They are Fucking Arseholes.

I Fucking hate this fucking Place .

We need to be told what is happening , and no more shit from the SFA/SPL/SFL Clubs,and Fan Mob Rule.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.