only picture they could get

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18603617

check the pic they have of whittaker and mcShagger ..... only picture they could get i think not fucking bawbags

The bastards even have the Davis picture appearing to hit big Lee on the face with the ball(because he's committed and said he's staying)...these pictures have been VERY carefully hand picked by these disgusting cunts.

Where would you find a picture of the 2 of them together in Rangers strips? Whitticker spent most of the games running around like a headless chicken totally out of position.

Fuckin hell the paranoia is ripping right outa youse

If you think for one second that the picture of McGregor and Whittaker was randomly chosen then you are being very naive my friend. That is not paranoia, it is the knowledge that BBC Scotland is full of Celtic-minded anti-Rangers people who take great delight in anything which denigrates Rangers FC in any way.

If you think for one second that the picture of McGregor and Whittaker was randomly chosen then you are being very naive my friend. That is not paranoia, it is the knowledge that BBC Scotland is full of Celtic-minded anti-Rangers people who take great delight in anything which denigrates Rangers FC in any way.

Try to leave the paranoia to the tims normally but your right mate, this is a blatant dig to gee up the orks across the city. It was mentioned on here a few months back but the sad truth is that in almost every organization THEY have managed to get themselves into positions of power. It amazes me how vindictive these bastards have become. Pathetic really.

Try to leave the paranoia to the tims normally but your right mate, this is a blatant dig to gee up the orks across the city. It was mentioned on here a few months back but the sad truth is that in almost every organization THEY have managed to get themselves into positions of power. It amazes me how vindictive these bastards have become. Pathetic really.

yep,but dangerous at the same time,but nothing new,been going on for YEARS my friend.........

We are now getting to the stage where some of our fans could give paranoia lessons to timmy!

There's being paranoind and there's blatant poor reporting. That pic summed BBC up for me and I'm not usually one of the paranoid folk