Season ticket decisions...

DrFunke

I have cancelled the direct debit that was automatically reinstated by the club for next season and will reinstate when Green is gone...

What are others doing?

Sending the daughter along to buy 3 today.

I have cancelled the direct debit that was automatically reinstated by the club for next season and will reinstate when Green is gone...

What are others doing?

Why walk away now? Your club needs you more than ever! Dont bow down to the scaremongers!

Sending the daughter along to buy 3 today.

:crabflute:

Its just from what ive read and heard about the season book money not being ring fenced like promised... Also, with brown coming out last night and making these comments about not giving any cash, this is serious stuff. I will be there next season, regardless of division. But i dont trust green and my opinion is whyte is still invloved aswell

Its just from what ive read and heard about the season book money not being ring fenced like promised... Also, with brown coming out last night and making these comments about not giving any cash, this is serious stuff. I will be there next season, regardless of division. But i dont trust green and my opinion is whyte is still invloved aswell

I can appreciate the first part.although disagree when the ticket office said reimbursements will be made dependent on what league.

Re the Brown part......he is doing this to suit his need to get one of his two choices in the door of Ibrox....................again that is my view on his bluster yesterday.

Ill more than likely head over on the 6th to make my first payment but just now im being careful. So much has gone on.

And for those giving me the 'walking away' pish... I sat at ibrox on a cold monday/tuesday night against killie with a shitey crowd of 12,000, i was at the last old firm at porkhead and sang till the end as we were 3-0 down.

Ive been there through the good and the shite times so far

Ill more than likely head over on the 6th to make my first payment but just now im being careful. So much has gone on.

And for those giving me the 'walking away' pish... I sat at ibrox on a cold monday/tuesday night against killie with a shitey crowd of 12,000, i was at the last old firm at porkhead and sang till the end as we were 3-0 down.

Ive been there through the good and the shite times so far

It just seems the worst time possible to be cancelling season tickets.

It just seems the worst time possible to be cancelling season tickets.

If the season ticket money is ringfenced, then they dont need it right now, and if they do need the money then we ll soon find out!! I like a few people have not renewed any of my season tickets, nor my mates renewed any of thier corporate hospitality neither.

We will see a reaction from this, I will buy my season tickets very soon, as soon as we get clarity from Everyone.

Its a terrible situation, but this scaremongering, which it is, is coming from people we all trust ie.. Walter Smith, John Brown, Brian Laudrup etc..... which tells me to sit and see what happens over the next week.

Im actually phonin up today to try n move seats. Im goin back, no matter what.

Have fun with that.

I want to move seats as i know someone is not renewing due to financial reasons, but i am going to have to cancel my own seats and then wait till general sale and try and buy the seats i want.

As someone corrected me before. We are not liquidated yet and our ST money might end up going into the oldco or to pay creditors.

The way things are going div 1 clubs are starting to object against us playing in their insignificant league and might not get in.

This could go on and on till we get to div 3,if they'll have us.

We are waiting to find out what league Rangers will be playing in first before parting with dosh/credit card.

As the words of our song goes. "No one likes us, we don't care."