Naismith to everton?

elgo

Fourth Official ‏@Fourth_Official

Steven Naismith #efc

only on Twitter so nothing concrete but this guy has been right about transfers in the past, If its true i think he will do well linking up with Jelavic.

Thoughts?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good move for Everton but obviously it has left the majority of us very bitter (and rightly so).

I don't hope he gets injured badly, to me that is an extremely hateful and vile thing to wish on anybody and is the kind of chat taigs hit out with about rah shellick - please don't mimic their hatefulness and bitterness in this fashion

Fourth official is a bawbag,he tweeted that Rangers had lost the courtcase regarding the transfer embargo before anyone else had any news then claimed it was a joke because he was wrong. :rolleyes:

This rumour has came from Phil Neville following Naismith on Twitter and being questioned on it,said 'it was recommended'

Fuck Naismith anyway.

Posted yesterday that I'd been told he was asking far too much (no suprise) then edited my post almost straight away that he'd been prepared to negotiate his position and a deal 'was close to being done'. There have certainly been talks & I'd expect news on it soon.

Fourth Official ‏@Fourth_Official

Steven Naismith #efc

only on Twitter so nothing concrete but this guy has been right about transfers in the past, If its true i think he will do well linking up with Jelavic.

Thoughts?

what is your sig doh

We should never do business again with any club that takes these traitors :p20:

There's quite a lot of debate amongst Evertonians about the merits of taking someone that quits on his 'boyhood club' . rightly or wrongly given Everton's financial position & the presence of Jelavic the Club would always be interested although some of us would certainly be uncomfortable. to be fair Everton have not been responsible for Naismith skulking out of the door & I'm hoping for all the understandable bad will Rangers fans feel towards him they won't turn their ire to Everton .

There's quite a lot of debate amongst Evertonians about the merits of taking someone that quits on his 'boyhood club' . rightly or wrongly given Everton's financial position & the presence of Jelavic the Club would always be interested although some of us would certainly be uncomfortable. to be fair Everton have not been responsible for Naismith skulking out of the door & I'm hoping for all the understandable bad will Rangers fans feel towards him they won't turn their ire to Everton .

At one time mate, it was the clubs that had all the power, now its the players. The fans as always get the shafting. It might be your club one day in our position. (tu)

At one time mate, it was the clubs that had all the power, now its the players. The fans as always get the shafting. It might be your club one day in our position. (tu)

Oh mate absolutely and don't think I'm ignoring your plight that's why I'm on here . From our point of view we've been getting shafted for years we are in no position to think we are able to financially 'bully' anyone also though we (as a club rather than individuals ) are in no position not to look hard at a player of his talent on a free. Like I say a lot of people are very uncomfortable about profiting from this situation but for those running the club financially I can see where they are coming from.