If these are TBFITW I shudder to think what the worst are like

Everyone new this had happened a week and a half ago. Why has it taken so long for the media to publish this? My guess it is because someone posted pictures of this disgrace on the internet yesterday and they could no longer sweep it under the carpet. TGFITW?? They're a f_cking disgrace.

they have always acted like thugs wherever the go, they have some good fans,but they also have fans who are scum and destroy anything the see,when i used to go to the old firm games years ago i have seen them smash cars,shop windows and attack innocent people. they are people you should stay miles away from.

The thing is something similar happened when they lost the league there in 2003.

Killie agreed to keep it quiet in return for compensation for the seats.

Of course they should have gone public and got compensation for the seats.

This has come out because pissed off Killie fans stayed behind, took the pics and released them on to the net, particularly a certain Ranger Board....

The thing is something similar happened when they lost the league there in 2003.

Killie agreed to keep it quiet in return for compensation for the seats.

Of course they should have gone public and got compensation for the seats.

This has come out because pissed off Killie fans stayed behind, took the pics and released them on to the net, particularly a certain Ranger Board....

your right david ever since i was a young boy newspapers and media have always tried to cover up all the trouble their fans have caused, you would be surprised at some of the things that have been swept under the carpet.

it would have been headlines the next day if we'd done it and it would have read , 'Rangers thugs vandalise Killie Stadium causing thousands of pounds worth of damage'

That's right ... this story instead of making front page headlines was tucked away inside the paper where it could easily be missed, so it's definitely a case of too little too late. I just wonder if the mhedia are protective of the septic supporters because they know they are incapable of civilised behaviour, and so have to be pandered to the way you would with an aggressive psychologically disturbed child.

Aye and that caused uproar.

I remember all that. Murray came out and started quoting figures for the damage they'd done over proceeding seasons. But unless you were buying the Rangers News you wouldn't have seen those figures in print.

Personally, i should think a good few of those seats were broken by hideous fat tim burds sitting in them.

From today's Sun it's hard to see how 1,500 seats can be damaged in a non-malicious way ... perhaps the bhoys were partying with pick axe handles at Rugby Park and just got a wee bit carried away :lol:

Yes but apparently it was non-malicious

:lol: