dirty bastrard

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As is my mums entire family. Doesn't mean I can't hold the opinion that the Catholic Church (particularly in the Republic of Ireland) has covered up the systematic sexual molestation of children.

i know but the things uve said would offent Catholics, im not telling you not to speak ur mind im just speaking mine

Right,it's only the plastic fannies I mean paddies in Scotland that still prattle about the ra. Assholes.

That's not 100% accurate but I would say that a majority of the Irish want nothing to do with any of that shite from either the church or the IRA anymore.

Its only the rabid clowns that frequent the san giro that care about that guff.

i know but the things uve said would offent Catholics, im not telling you not to speak ur mind im just speaking mine

couldn't care less. If things I say offend people then so be it. Its impossible to go through life and not offend at some point.

i thought u were trying to be smart. my mums irsh catholic descent and my grandad on my dads side has irish roots as well

No, they have denounced the Catholic church mate, as well as the IRA.

Its only the pretend Irish that care about that shite.

i know about Ireland being fed up with this

Fed up is an understatement. The average joe on the street is vehement in their criticism of the Vatican.

Some of which would get you the jail in Scotland, as you pointed out. Doesnt make it bigoted or sectarian. Thats just what they hide behind when they dont want to deal with an issue.

For instance the Famine song, nowhere in the Famine song are peoples deaths made light of. The real reason for the outrage over it is that they know it was written as a satire, by an Irishman, of their claims of Irish heritage. A heritage they stole from Hibs.

They discredited the message the Famine song was supposed to get across by branding it sectarian and/or racist.

yeah i know but still people would be offended

There's a poster on here right now who is offended by Charles Greens little dig at the anti-English sentiment in some of the criticism of him. The point is, its just another stick to beat the guy about the head with. The "offense" is feigned.

Fed up is an understatement. The average joe on the street is vehement in their criticism of the Vatican.

Some of which would get you the jail in Scotland, as you pointed out. Doesnt make it bigoted or sectarian. Thats just what they hide behind when they dont want to deal with an issue.

For instance the Famine song, nowhere in the Famine song are peoples deaths made light of. The real reason for the outrage over it is that they know it was written as a satire, by an Irishman, of their claims of Irish heritage. A heritage they stole from Hibs.

They discredited the message the Famine song was supposed to get across by branding it sectarian and/or racist.

yeah its been integrated into society here through immigration. u no dought know urself