dirty bastrard

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah its been integrated into society here through immigration. u no dought know urself

Immigration is a round-about of discussion I don't want to get into. Chicken and egg and all that.

The point being, most of these tactics are better attributed to people who claim to be part of "the Celtic family" rather than just your average Irish or Catholic person.

I have a serious issue with members of our own support who buy in to that shite, especially when the sole purpose of this propaganda is take attention away from their shenanigans and exaggerate ours.

There's a poster on here right now who is offended by Charles Greens little dig at the anti-English sentiment in some of the criticism of him. The point is, its just another stick to beat the guy about the head with. The "offense" is feigned.

Behave yersef man. I never said i was offended by it. I said he was playing to the gallery, which he was, and all the good British unionist fans lap it up. The man is vile, but he doesnt offend me.

Behave yersef man. I never said i was offended by it. I said he was playing to the gallery, which he was, and all the good British unionist fans lap it up. The man is vile, but he doesnt offend me.

"Disgrace" is the word you used, that I can remember off the top of my head. And that was in a post, in a thread, totally unrelated to the subject.

It clearly pissed you off in some form or fashion having went out of your way to mention it. Repeatedly.

For me it has nothing to do with unionism mate. We are a club that is all encompassing. Anyone who wants to be involved, can be. Regardless of background. If you want to hammer the guy for lying then fine but whether he is a liar or not has nothing to do with his religious or political ethos. Or his nationality. The guy cares about money, thats been established. Its also pretty well established that in Scottish Football the only way to make a decent profit is to have a successful team on the park.

just cause im bad at spelling doesnt mean i dont know what words mean

no? then why is anyone who disagrees with you a 'bigot'?

listen u r an idiot why do u keep sayin that im calling everyone who post anything in this thread a bigot. ive already told you. stop asking me stupid questions

The prosecution rests your Honour.

"Disgrace" is the word you used, that I can remember off the top of my head. And that was in a post, in a thread, totally unrelated to the subject.

It clearly pissed you off in some form or fashion having went out of your way to mention it. Repeatedly.

For me it has nothing to do with unionism mate. We are a club that is all encompassing. Anyone who wants to be involved, can be. Regardless of background. If you want to hammer the guy for lying then fine but whether he is a liar or not has nothing to do with his religious or political ethos. Or his nationality. The guy cares about money, thats been established. Its also pretty well established that in Scottish Football the only way to make a decent profit is to have a successful team on the park.

if ur talkin to me i was sayin its a disgrace the amount that just went with what ever they read then acting like im here accusing people of being bigots

if ur talkin to me i was sayin its a disgrace the amount that just went with what ever they read then acting like im here accusing people of being bigots