dirty bastrard

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye, it pissed me off that people fall for greens pish about bombers "braveheart" speech. He was implying that Walters bid was "Braveheart" bravado also. Im not sure where you get the idea that being successful in Scottish football is the only way to be profitable. We are the most succesful and its crippled us.

Read Walters statement the day he withdrew his bid. He knows green is full of shit. Thats good enough for me. Fck green and his flat cap and wippets.

Except from the part where he told us to get behind him and wished him all the best.

You do yourself no favours by picking and choosing quotes to suit your view point. Ive already stated I can see where other fans are coming from, why is it so hard for the anti Green mob to take anyone else's opinion on board?

Btw Ive got a secret, but im not telling you, you'll have to buy a rhag to hear it. Trust me please.

Except from the part where he told us to get behind him and wished him all the best.

You do yourself no favours by picking and choosing quotes to suit your view point. Ive already stated I can see where other fans are coming from, why is it so hard for the anti Green mob to take anyone else's opinion on board?

Btw Ive got a secret, but im not telling you, you'll have to buy a rhag to hear it. Trust me please.

Walter never told us to get behind him. He said he wishes him luck in his endeavours, which means, up ye ya shyster where i come from.

Im not saying bomber is any better with all his pish, but concerns about green are still valid (tu)

Walter never told us to get behind him. He said he wishes him luck in his endeavours, which means, up ye ya shyster where i come from.

Im not saying bomber is any better with all his pish, but concerns about green are still valid (tu)

No doubt they are valid. What I'm hearing is a little more than people with concerns asking questions. What we are all hearing is quite a number of people saying its a Scottish Protestant/Rangers supporter or nothing at all. Because, make no bones about it, there is no-one else. All these Glasgow business men waited until Greens consortium bought the club out of admin before even indicating they wanted to buy the club. They are just as much a gang of money grabbing carpet baggers as the next guy. And its not made easier to swallow that they claim to be Rangers men.

A Rangers man would have bought the club from David Murray some time in the last 5 years, cleared the debt and fought our corner. None of them did. Greens consortium, by virtue of being the only ones willing to stump up, have earned the right to try.

No doubt they are valid. What I'm hearing is a little more than people with concerns asking questions. What we are all hearing is quite a number of people saying its a Scottish Protestant/Rangers supporter or nothing at all. Because, make no bones about it, there is no-one else. All these Glasgow business men waited until Greens consortium bought the club out of admin before even indicating they wanted to buy the club. They are just as much a gang of money grabbing carpet baggers as the next guy. And its not made easier to swallow that they claim to be Rangers men.

A Rangers man would have bought the club from David Murray some time in the last 5 years, cleared the debt and fought our corner. None of them did. Greens consortium, by virtue of being the only ones willing to stump up, have earned the right to try.

i dont think we should have green at ibrox hes just another whyte

i dont think we should have green at ibrox hes just another whyte

Well it didnt take long for the likes of Jackson and Traynor to clock onto Whyte so Im sure Green and his consortium will be found out in due course, if indeed there is anything to find out. Until that point all the mud slinging and in-fighting makes us look like them.

Well it didnt take long for the likes of Jackson and Traynor to clock onto Whyte so Im sure Green and his consortium will be found out in due course, if indeed there is anything to find out. Until that point all the mud slinging and in-fighting makes us look like them.

my dad was saying he was a rouge when he was trying buying the club

my dad was saying he was a rouge when he was trying buying the club

Ill take peoples opinions of Green on board no problem but when they turn round and try to tell me that Jim Mcoll or Paul Murray would be better, I have to draw the line.

What Green is going to do, has to be done. SPL or no we have to drastically cut back. People saying he couldnt afford to pay the wages of those that left, why should he? We are looking at playing in the 3rd division, where is the revenue generation in that league that could support a 15-20 million pound wage bill? Nowhere. These "true blues" arent interested in the harsh realities we are facing. They honestly believe that if "Rangers men" owned the club that we'd be paying Shagger and Naisy tens of thousands of pounds a week. They were leaving either way, THEY are the ones who have fucked Rangers Football Club out of money, not Charles Green.

Ill take peoples opinions of Green on board no problem but when they turn round and try to tell me that Jim Mcoll or Paul Murray would be better, I have to draw the line.

What Green is going to do, has to be done. SPL or no we have to drastically cut back. People saying he couldnt afford to pay the wages of those that left, why should he? We are looking at playing in the 3rd division, where is the revenue generation in that league that could support a 15-20 million pound wage bill? Nowhere. These "true blues" arent interested in the harsh realities we are facing. They honestly believe that if "Rangers men" owned the club that we'd be paying Shagger and Naisy tens of thousands of pounds a week. They were leaving either way, THEY are the ones who have fucked Rangers Football Club out of money, not Charles Green.

yeah im so mad at the players the way they have left. division 3 should be good for our youngsters that are left, and jig stayin is good news too

Hmmm,they eventually turned on him and exposed the season book scam, but were they not the only two journo's labelling him a billionaire to begin with?

Hmmm,they eventually turned on him and exposed the season book scam, but were they not the only two journo's labelling him a billionaire to begin with?

They were indeed. Strange, strange situation. They want the SFA held accountable for this mess but will admit no culpability themselves.

I just read from page 8 to page 19.

Wow, just wow

A summary? Page 8 was the last one I read, don't think I have the willpower with such a pounding head to read 11 pages.