dirty bastrard

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Disgrace" is the word you used, that I can remember off the top of my head. And that was in a post, in a thread, totally unrelated to the subject.

It clearly pissed you off in some form or fashion having went out of your way to mention it. Repeatedly.

For me it has nothing to do with unionism mate. We are a club that is all encompassing. Anyone who wants to be involved, can be. Regardless of background. If you want to hammer the guy for lying then fine but whether he is a liar or not has nothing to do with his religious or political ethos. Or his nationality. The guy cares about money, thats been established. Its also pretty well established that in Scottish Football the only way to make a decent profit is to have a successful team on the park.

Aye, it pissed me off that people fall for greens pish about bombers "braveheart" speech. He was implying that Walters bid was "Braveheart" bravado also. Im not sure where you get the idea that being successful in Scottish football is the only way to be profitable. We are the most succesful and its crippled us.

Read Walters statement the day he withdrew his bid. He knows green is full of shit. Thats good enough for me. Fck green and his flat cap and wippets.