A wee twist for the traitors

The Dude

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Delia has seen a video of him trying tae defend and said "fuck that"

Can hear Delia shouting "WHERE ARE YOU, LETSBEAVINYOU"

Thats my understanding. Papac, Healy, Kerkar, Little and Aluko are all free to move elsewhere. Whittaker and the rest may have to sweat it out whilst FIFA decide they are above the law again. Whilst we may not like it FIFA's insistence of non-compliance with contradictory (to football) domestic law may see these players spending much more time in a court room than a dressing room.

whittadontcare shoulda been in a court room years ago , for impersonating a football player ffs

FIFA like to keep things inside the realms of football and the bottom line is the players will take it to the lawmakers and say 'our rights as workers are being violated' and they will probably win as we saw with Rangers and the transfer embargo.

The SFA forcing players to take matters outside football sets a bad precident that FIFA won't like. Could backfire big style.

If the players won would it not mean an end to all transfer fees? Employment law doesn't seem to apply in football. I think it's more to do with the registration of a player than the actual contract a player has with a club for getting paid.

Although one of the reasons claimed is that the players are still employed by the oldco. If the SFA feels this is the case (which contradicts TUPE) then the players should not have been allowed to resign and the oldco (as they are still the employer) should be due a fee.

It doesn't contradict TUPE. TUPE requires newco to offer him a contract on the same terms as the one he had with oldco. He doesn't have to accept the offer, and didn't accept the offer. Therefore he is still employed by oldco unless they make him redundant. They can probably do that without having to pay redundancy pay because they offered him suitable alternative employment. I say probably because it could be argued that offering him employment with a company that isn't a registered football club and will most likely be registered in a lower division is arguably not suitable alternative employment.

It doesn't contradict TUPE. TUPE requires newco to offer him a contract on the same terms as the one he had with oldco. He doesn't have to accept the offer, and didn't accept the offer. Therefore he is still employed by oldco unless they make him redundant. They can probably do that without having to pay redundancy pay because they offered him suitable alternative employment. I say probably because it could be argued that offering him employment with a company that isn't a registered football club and will most likely be registered in a lower division is arguably not suitable alternative employment.

IF the transfer is rejected they are deemed to have resigned their position.

Hm so if you worked at next they went out of business then reformed and were willing to take you on again and you had a family to feed, and got a better offer from somewhere else, would you not take the better offer. Even if you didn't even support "next" and we're a fan off jjb. Half the people who throw pelters at me for this are either immature or just mentally retarded. Yes I love rangers yes I have renewed my season ticket yes I've got the new merch. But no I won't accuse these guys of. Being trailers when all they are trying to do is make a f*cking living for themselfs. Yes I would prefer if they stayed or at least waited to get some cash but big teams won't sit around for a player to make his mind up. Like i said if you disagree with my post you're probably ignorant and small minded and won't like the fact I voice my opinion guess what ? Deal with it

Hm so if you worked at next they went out of business then reformed and were willing to take you on again and you had a family to feed, and got a better offer from somewhere else, would you not take the better offer. Even if you didn't even support "next" and we're a fan off jjb. Half the people who throw pelters at me for this are either immature or just mentally retarded. Yes I love rangers yes I have renewed my season ticket yes I've got the new merch. But no I won't accuse these guys of. Being trailers when all they are trying to do is make a f*cking living for themselfs. Yes I would prefer if they stayed or at least waited to get some cash but big teams won't sit around for a player to make his mind up. Like i said if you disagree with my post you're probably ignorant and small minded and won't like the fact I voice my opinion guess what ? Deal with it

if it was simply about 'making a living for themselves' then why would they reject a guaranteed contract? Their existing terms and conditions are protected under TUPE so if Naismith was paid £15k p/w by the oldco then he would be paid £15k p/w by the newco. Its about greed.

The fact I have disagreed with your post doesn't make me 'small minded' or 'ignorant'. It does however make you look like a complete cunt that you think because someone disagrees then they are 'ignorant' or 'small minded'

How much do you think it costs to buy some pasta and a jar of sauce?

The fact is i fully expected players to leave the club

it was always going to happen, what annoys me is they

could of moved over to the newco then get moved on.

This would of got us much needed revenue to set the

club up for the foreseeble future. :angry:

If you don't want to work for the new employer

You can refuse to work for the new employer. You must let your current or prospective employer know that you object to the transfer. You will be regarded as having resigned and will have no right to claim unfair dismissal or redundancy pay.

If you find that there has been or will be a ’substantial change‘ for the worse in your working conditions as a result of the transfer, then you have the right to resign and claim unfair dismissal.

Department of Work & Pensions

What a dickwanker.gif

Immature, ignorant,mentally retarded, small minded? i am none of the four but you probably score at least a hat trick, immature being a thirty yarder into the top corner,also you might want to brush up a little on your punctuation.

if it was simply about 'making a living for themselves' then why would they reject a guaranteed contract? Their existing terms and conditions are protected under TUPE so if Naismith was paid £15k p/w by the oldco then he would be paid £15k p/w by the newco. Its about greed.

The fact I have disagreed with your post doesn't make me 'small minded' or 'ignorant'. It does however make you look like a complete cunt that you think because someone disagrees then they are 'ignorant' or 'small minded'

The fact is who would want to play in the lowest league, if you were at a small company getting 15k and you wanted to get more money you'd take it, anyone would, we have to face it, what do we have to offer these players? we are in the lowest league, but you know what? we have been buying players who have supported there local team for years and gave them more money, so maybe they were greedy in the first place, cunt.

What a dickwanker.gif

how does that make me a dick? because i speak the truth. I'm sorry but i'm not going to believe that these players should stay when they are in the lowest league in Scotland, would you stay at your job when you could be getting more money, better chance's in life, naw, i'm not going to prrtend and have my head up my arse thinking rangers are the greatest club in the world, im sorry but we are playing in Scotland for fuck sake

Immature, ignorant,mentally retarded, small minded? i am none of the four but you probably score at least a hat trick, immature being a thirty yarder into the top corner,also you might want to brush up a little on your punctuation.

someones a little butt fucked.

The fact is who would want to play in the lowest league, if you were at a small company getting 15k and you wanted to get more money you'd take it, anyone would, we have to face it, what do we have to offer these players? we are in the lowest league, but you know what? we have been buying players who have supported there local team for years and gave them more money, so maybe they were greedy in the first place, cunt.

We were still in the SPL at the time they left

Except we aren't talking about some random company. We are talking about Rangers.same club these players publicly professed their lifelong love. Me? Id stay. I'd probably even take a paycut to do so.

Correct. Saves me also posting this. There is no obligation under TUPE to find suitabl alternative employment and nor is the employee redundant if they refuse to transfer. They lose any right to redundancy, save for a few unique situations. None of which would be applicable here.

1341658785' post='1060198252']

You cannot compare working in mainstream jobs to being a player of a football club. These people are worth money to the company and in some cases had a lot of money invested in them one way or another. They would of been transferred on the exact same wages and terms and conditions as well, so the only reason for them going is to earn more money and that is being a traitor, especially since a couple of them have been on the medical table for long periods of time and I guess it was rangers paying for this.

Would NEXT pay for all your medical bills, get you the best doctors/surgeons in the world and have it all started within a couple of days?