A wee twist for the traitors

The Dude

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seemingly the SFA will reject the transfer of Whittakers registration to Norwich. Something about the oldco still holding the registration and both the new and old co have to approve the transfer. FIFA will be required to step in.

saw this happening a while ago. same with ness i presume.

surely it is just those such as aluko with no contract who are free to go.

saw this happening a while ago. same with ness i presume.

surely it is just those such as aluko with no contract who are free to go.

Thats my understanding. Papac, Healy, Kerkar, Little and Aluko are all free to move elsewhere. Whittaker and the rest may have to sweat it out whilst FIFA decide they are above the law again. Whilst we may not like it FIFA's insistence of non-compliance with contradictory (to football) domestic law may see these players spending much more time in a court room than a dressing room.

The SFA would do well to just let them go. FIFA getting involved isn't a good thing in any way shape or form.

You think so? Look how long they took to resolve the Sion case. FIFA could have the traitors out the game for a long, long time.

Thats my understanding. Papac, Healy, Kerkar, Little and Aluko are all free to move elsewhere. Whittaker and the rest may have to sweat it out whilst FIFA decide they are above the law again. Whilst we may not like it FIFA's insistence of non-compliance with contradictory (to football) domestic law may see these players spending much more time in a court room than a dressing room.

totally agree, im astounded the players did not see this.

am i right in saying that when a player signs a contract for say 1 year, they are signing to be employed by a company AND registered to the SFA.

so essentially althouh the player contracts may be null and void with the company, their registration still stands?

FIFA like to keep things inside the realms of football and the bottom line is the players will take it to the lawmakers and say 'our rights as workers are being violated' and they will probably win as we saw with Rangers and the transfer embargo.

The SFA forcing players to take matters outside football sets a bad precident that FIFA won't like. Could backfire big style.

totally agree, im astounded the players did not see this.

am i right in saying that when a player signs a contract for say 1 year, they are signing to be employed by a company AND registered to the SFA.

so essentially althouh the player contracts may be null and void with the company, their registration still stands?

Although one of the reasons claimed is that the players are still employed by the oldco. If the SFA feels this is the case (which contradicts TUPE) then the players should not have been allowed to resign and the oldco (as they are still the employer) should be due a fee.

Maybe Delia has seen a video of him trying tae defend and said "fuck that"

Norwich would have been better signing big Kirk. They would have got a better defender than Whittaker and Delia could have taught him to cook a fucking egg in a micro properly :rolleyes:

FIFA like to keep things inside the realms of football and the bottom line is the players will take it to the lawmakers and say 'our rights as workers are being violated' and they will probably win as we saw with Rangers and the transfer embargo.

The SFA forcing players to take matters outside football sets a bad precident that FIFA won't like. Could backfire big style.

on whom? Rangers? Isn't our problem now. We've done nothing wrong. Norwich have, at least in the opinion of the SFA at this moment in time, tapped the player up.