Back In The Groove

Sorry if a repost.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2829587

ALLY McCOIST was back at Murray Park this morning to take training as he got back to business after his summer break.

As these pictures show, the manager was in good spirits as he looked on while sports scientist Adam Owen put the players through their paces.

McCoist spent much of his time with assistant manager Kenny McDowall during the session at Auchenhowie and the pair spoke to Lee Wallace.

The management team then took in a series of training games as the likes of Andrew Mitchell and Kirk Broadfoot went up against each other.

American midfielder Alejandro Bedoya was another man who reported for work for the first time following his summer break today.

The 25-year-old was given permission to remain in his homeland to be at USA team-mate Charlie Davies' wedding at the end of last week.

But he flew back to Scotland over the weekend and he was joined in Milngavie by youngsters Barrie McKay and Robbie Crawford.

In addition, keepers Blair Currie and Liam Kelly were seen working with Neil Alexander, Scott Gallacher and coach Jim Stewart.

0,,5~11010199,00.jpg

0,,5~11010203,00.jpg

0,,5~11010204,00.jpg

0,,5~11010206,00.jpg

0,,5~11010208,00.jpg

0,,5~11010215,00.jpg

And so the rebuilding begins. As I'm currently onto the phone to the ticket office waiting to renew my season ticket, I get the feeling we're at the start of something special.

Do you know when ST go on general sale mate?

cant wait for season to begin none ofus were there at the start of our great club but we are all here now and will be right be hind the club as it rises to its place as the only club with integrity in scottish football we are the rangers and we are the people

And so the rebuilding begins. As I'm currently onto the phone to the ticket office waiting to renew my season ticket, I get the feeling we're at the start of something special.

Cheers for this Gaz, made me smile. More optimistic than I've any right to be after reading this!