Is it time for the RFFF to Ban MD

North Rd

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless how you feel about him I personally have no opinion everyone has the right to free speech

or as Voltaire said

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Ps the death part might be a little strong but you get my meaning

PPS Pertocelli was a TV series lawyer

Regardless how you feel about him I personally have no opinion everyone has the right to free speech

or as Voltaire said

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

And a shite builder as well

:beer1:

All this from a guy who doesn't have a ST or even buy tickets to see the Rangers. Not convinced he has Rangers at heart when he makes these statements.

Is that true no ST?? Does he ponce his way into games??

or as Voltaire said

Sure but as I said earlier fund-raising committee members aren't supposed to find reasons for contributors to refuse to donate funds.

Otherwise their fellow committe members will get annoyed and tell them to fuck off home.

So an RFFF committee member is encouraging supporters to withhold ST money, thus depriving the club of funds at a time when money could not be more scarce?

Isn't the RFFF's entire raison d'etre to provide the club with funds, rather than to persuade fans to withhold funds?

How do the other RFFF committee members feel about this?

Its a real conflict of interests as the RFFF was set up for the good of the club but then again so was the RST at one time one common denominator seems to be causing a lot of Trouble at both.

Dingwalls conversation on swallow swallow

icon1.gifRe: Rangers and the Season Ticket debate You renewing Suck?

I've not had a season book for yonks and normally use tickets my RSCs allocation.

And this from the man telling us not to renew!!!!!

I know nothing much of this guy other than what i see on tv, via online statements etc & tbh he seems more like a tarrier than one of us in terms of behaviour and the need to be in the constant spotlight.

I'm suprised he hasnt been kicked into touch before now to be brutally honest

:ph34r:

I know nothing much of this guy other than what i see on tv, via online statements etc & tbh he seems more like a tarrier than one of us in terms of behaviour and the need to be in the constant spotlight.

I'm suprised he hasnt been kicked into touch before now to be brutally honest

:ph34r:

Yer hole.

As opposed to someone else's agenda?

Mate, you cannot seriously justify an RFFF committee member who actively discourages fans from providing the club with funds?

If he feels so strongly that Green must be starved of funds for the good of the club, what the fuck is he doing on the RFFF committee?

Ralph Nader doesn't drive a Bugatti Veyron and Greeenpeace members don't hunt whales in their spare time.

Mate, you cannot seriously justify an RFFF committee member who actively discourages fans from providing the club with funds?

If he feels so strongly that Green must be starved of funds for the good of the club, what the fuck is he doing on the RFFF committee?

Ralph Nader doesn't drive a Bugatti Veyron and Greeenpeace members don't hunt whales in their spare time.

Well, I disagreed with the RFFF from the get-go but that is another issue.

To be honest, I really don't care if he is on the committee or off the committee.

But I do find it sad that RM posters seem to hate MD more than they hate the real enemies of our club.

And before anyone says it, MD is not an enemy of the club just because you happen to disagree with him. He is a Rangers supporter like the rest of us.

Sack him, can we protest about it, i want to protest about something, every other f**ker doing it for no reason, protest that he's too fat and might be giving himself some health issues due to hit weight. If his doctor asked to come into his house then surely he would show him the deeds to his house, surely, for all that is still sane in this world, show the doctor your deeds, SHOW HIM THE DEEDS!!