Favourite Prso Moment

As he is leaving in the summer. What is/was your favourite Prso moment?

Mine was when we were playing against Porto in the champions league when we won 3-2, when he headbutted Pedro Emanuel and nearly knocked him into next year and i think Pedro had to go off, but Prso just wrapped his head up and carried on. Hero!

If he had a done that in the street he would of been facing jail time.

As he is leaving in the summer. What is/was your favourite Prso moment?

Mine was when we were playing against Porto in the champions league when we won 3-2, when he headbutted Pedro Emanuel and nearly knocked him into next year and i think Pedro had to go off, but Prso just wrapped his head up and carried on. Hero!

If he had a done that in the street he would of been facing jail time.

He went for the ball! ;)

Either scoring against the unclean ones or singing "Theres only one Nando Ricksen" :lol:

A great character, he'll be missed.

Theres only one Dado Prso.

The goal against Famagusta!!! Was truly world class!! At that time Prso looked untouchable!!! He turned the Cypriot centre back inside out and then hung him oot dry with a crackin curlin shot fae 20 yards!!!

The goal against Famagusta!!! Was truly world class!! At that time Prso looked untouchable!!! He turned the Cypriot centre back inside out and then hung him oot dry with a crackin curlin shot fae 20 yards!!!

I was at the end that goal was scored, undoubtedly one of the best he's ever scored for Rangers.

Probably my favourite Prso moment was the "singing" on Helicopter Sunday. Classic! championee

Guest TheQueensXI
Him singing on Helicopter Sunday, It will always stay with me.

i'll never forget that, that has to be mines too :D

you could see what it meant to the big guy, he is a true legend and you can see the love for his club

i'll never forget that, that has to be mines too :D

you could see what it meant to the big guy, he is a true legend and you can see the love for his club

Couldn't agree more, Helicopter sunday, Big Dado, Blue white and red scarf around his shoulders, belting out Follow Follow. As said above it truly shows his passion for our great club

Just had to watch the Helicopter Sunday video again, still brings chills to my spine!

Him singing on Helicopter Sunday, It will always stay with me.

Me too! In my eyes he's a legend just for that moment!! Of course he was by far our best player in the worst few seasons i've ever experienced as a mighty ger! championee

My favourite memory is of him on the Rangers bus after we won the league singing follow follow on the bus. He was well pissed and enjoying every second of his time

My favourite memory is of him on the Rangers bus after we won the league singing follow follow on the bus. He was well pissed and enjoying every second of his time

Anyone see him on the Rangers website clip singing Hullo Hullo making wee waves at the secterian part? :pipeguy:

Anyone see him on the Rangers website clip singing Hullo Hullo making wee waves at the secterian part? :pipeguy:

I have seen that. I didn't want to make reference to it because of its sectarian values.