Why Murray will never win a major

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the press would stop hyping up his chances all the time I think it's doesn't help him at all, At the beggining of Wimbledon they had toned it right down but then he won a few games and the press resume normal service talking about him potentially winning and just as they do that his form drops again.

saying murray wont win a major is like saying lee westwood wont win a major in golf. both are world class in their respective sports and will always been in the mix to win majors. Somtimes you just need a little luck, or require the djokovicks & Tiger's of the world to drop a little form.

Watching the match there, he isn't as bad as some make out.

He does miss the chances he needs to make the most of a lot of the time though, especially break points.. he's fucked up quite a few in this match.

Same as any other British sports star though, he's British while he wins, Scottish as he loses. :wanker:

Watching the match there, he isn't as bad as some make out.

He does miss the chances he needs to make the most of a lot of the time though, especially break points.. he's fucked up quite a few in this match.

Same as any other British sports star though, he's British while he wins, Scottish as he loses. :wanker:

Where the fuck has this myth come from?

Where the fuck has this myth come from?

I have no idea if you're taking the piss, but surely you have noticed this in the British press?

Same as any golfers from here, McIlroy, McDowell, Clarke... if they do well on a world stage they're well publicised as British, if they do shit they're fucking 'Irish' all of a sudden.

I have no idea if you're taking the piss, but surely you have noticed this in the British press?

Same as any golfers from here, McIlroy, McDowell, Clarke... if they do well on a world stage they're well publicised as British, if they do shit they're fucking 'Irish' all of a sudden.

I really haven't.

To be number 3 in the world at a time when players like Nadal, Federer and Novak are in their prime is nothing short of outstanding for a lad from Scotland.

He's improved so much over the past few years and will win a major imo, don't think it will be Wimbledon though.