Fears about Green

TheBalls

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Green and his consortium have gravely underestimated how hated we are in Scotland and what lengths other clubs will go to in order to see us die.

I mean St Mirren want us out of the SPL and it could see them go into Admin, there is no sense in that.

Maybe being a bit paranoid here, but the way newco Rangers associates Green and Murray handled themselves yesterday is suspicious.

1) Murray's supposed arrogance yesterday

2) The brochure handed to all SPL members to try and persuade them to vote to keep us in the SPL.........emblazoned with what could be perceived as an arrogant, "WE ARE RANGERS" on the back

Is this the way that 2 men who want the club back in the SPL would act? I know we're all fucked off about having to constantly bend over for these clubs to try and get back into the SPL, but if reports are true, this was not the way to go about getting back into the SPL.

So my main fear here is that either Green is an absolute mindless idiot.

OR

Green didn't actually want to win the vote yesterday AT ALL. Which I believe might be at the bottom of this.

- No league

- No squad

- No club

- Forced to sell up

Green makes a packet.

Gonna watch his behaviour and Murray's behaviour closely over the next few days and see how he reacts around being let into the league by the other chairmen. If he is trying to concoct a situation where our position is untenable in any league we need to be aware of this.

Ah.... I've seen this game, it was Green in the boardroom with the lead pipe.

Who told of murrays arrogance. News to me

An 'un-named' SPL club director as told to the BBC.

He also went on to say they moment the brochure was shown with the line 'We are Rangers' on the rear cover 'the attitude in the room hardened'.

Such are the matters of importance to the SPL clubs - kicking The Rangers out might destroy some of their own clubs, but they cannot tolerate brochures with facts - no matter the cost.

:lol:

If Green owns the assets, they are worth a lot more than what he paid for them.

Ok how much do you reckon a football stadium, with a listed frontage, in salubrious Govan would be worth??

Or what is the Milngavie training facility worth??

I have my reservation and more than most about Green, but Green in my opinion was already aware that it was a foregone conclusion regardless of what the duplicitous Chairmen in the SPL now say. I am glad Green at least afforded us the right to go down with flags flying and all guns blazing it`s the Rangers way. We have apologised for others and have made act of catrition we do not need to scrap and grovel to stay in the SPL. It is time to hold our heads high and walk tall “We are Rangers” the shame is on other and by that I mean with in the current football regime

They had already said they were voting no in the mhedia,to try and make out the brochure wasn't up to scratch and blame the no vote on Murray reeks of pish.They still don't have the bottle to stand by their vote.If their clubs disintegrate are they gonna say,'it was all that brochures fault?'

Fannies.

I think Green and his consortium have gravely underestimated how hated we are in Scotland and what lengths other clubs will go to in order to see us die.

I mean St Mirren want us out of the SPL and it could see them go into Admin, there is no sense in that.

I completely agree and said as much a few weeks back. Even some fans, not myself, have been surprised by the sheer hatred.

St Mirren is a club full of taigs from top to bottom.

Maybe being a bit paranoid here, but the way newco Rangers associates Green and Murray handled themselves yesterday is suspicious.

2) The brochure handed to all SPL members to try and persuade them to vote to keep us in the SPL.........emblazoned with what could be perceived as an arrogant, "WE ARE RANGERS" on the back

Is this the way that 2 men who want the club back in the SPL would act? I know we're all fucked off about having to constantly bend over for these clubs to try and get back into the SPL, but if reports are true, this was not the way to go about getting back into the SPL.

OR

Green didn't actually want to win the vote yesterday AT ALL. Which I believe might be at the bottom of this.

- No league

- No squad

- No club

- Forced to sell up

Green makes a packet.

Gonna watch his behaviour and Murray's behaviour closely over the next few days and see how he reacts around being let into the league by the other chairmen. If he is trying to concoct a situation where our position is untenable in any league we need to be aware of this.

What the fuck would have helped, sackcloth and ashes and crawling in on their knees. Do you really think it would have made any difference. doh

OR

- No league

- No squad

- No club

- Forced to sell up

Green makes a packet.

Only thing wrong with what was emblazoned across the brochure is that it didn't say

WE ARE THE RANGERS

Fuck all arrogant about that.

I for one would be glad to have a chairman with a bit of arrogance, one willing to stand up for the club rather than just himself.

It's something we need. A man at the helm with a bit of pride in our club.

I think the brochure was a great touch, why go to them cap in hand, We are the premier football club in this country, most succsessful in the world and we should bow down to the likes of them? I don't think so, we ARE Rangers, it would serve them best to remember it because we'll see them again on the way back up, if they're still around.

Aye that was quite grim, would have thought someone in the office could have knocked up something better than that.

Looks pretty unprofessional.

OR

- No league

- No squad

- No club

- Forced to sell up

Green makes a packet.

Can't win.

Too proud and they are dicks. Too giving they are spineless.

OR

- No league

- No squad

- No club

- Forced to sell up

Green makes a packet.

I throught the brochure was crass but actually liked the back page...

Yes we'll do stuff to stay in the league but you know what...

WE ARE RANGERS :21::uk:

Would be better if he'd added

NO ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE below

He knew we weren't going to get anywhere so why not add that to the back page :P